Tell me NOT to weigh myself!!!!!!

lil_legs said:
I don't bother with the sticks this time!

Promise I won't weigh til sun morning.. And I will whisper what it says. Although if it's 10 st something I will stomp and shout x

Flippin tell me about it! But it wont so im sure stomping and shouting will not be necessary, unless its in exuberance at how much we've lost! Night ladeez, happy snoozing and dreams of bikini bods xx

Liveonce said:
right hunn think we need to get everybody involved in our lil deal ,wa u thinkin ??? :) xx

I think that's a plan!! Reeeeet everyone reading this GET INVOLVED!!! We will check in with each other and encourage each other not to weigh!!

P.s... I actually win so far as I've not checked once :-D hahaha losers ;-p x

start weight: 13.13

4stone2go_xx said:
I think that's a plan!! Reeeeet everyone reading this GET INVOLVED!!! We will check in with each other and encourage each other not to weigh!!

Agh now i actually have to stick to it then, yikes! Am i sposed to be lasting til next wi coz thats 1 whole week and i think i may have some sort of weighing withdrawal melt down! How log have u nt done it for?! Anyone ho goes longer than a day has my admiration! X

HA HA YES I GIVE IN WITHIN ABOUT HALF HOUR YESTERDAY AS MY BOYFRIEND DIDNT MOVE THE SCALES....ur doing good hunn nearly been 24hours 4 u....

p.s everybody please dont feel bad if you do but let us no lol i nearly didnt admit yesterday but i thought hmm wats d point in lyin to my cyber friends lol :D

Caroline_Louise said:
Agh now i actually have to stick to it then, yikes! Am i sposed to be lasting til next wi coz thats 1 whole week and i think i may have some sort of weighing withdrawal melt down! How log have u nt done it for?! Anyone ho goes longer than a day has my admiration! X

Lol!! I only started on Saturday but got weighed ect on Friday so that's 5 days I've wanted to weigh myself but havnt :) I know if it doesn't show enough tht I will be de-motivated but if it shows as good then at my weigh in the excitedness won't spur me on for another week 100%! If tht makes sense haha xx

Liveonce said:
HA HA YES I GIVE IN WITHIN ABOUT HALF HOUR YESTERDAY AS MY BOYFRIEND DIDNT MOVE THE SCALES....ur doing good hunn nearly been 24hours 4 u....

p.s everybody please dont feel bad if you do but let us no lol i nearly didnt admit yesterday but i thought hmm wats d point in lyin to my cyber friends lol :D

I've not weighed myself for 5 days since I started so more than 24 hours haha ner ner :p

The temptation is still there though, I think I may just take the battery out n throw it into my neighbours garden!!.... But then I may get caught in the middle of the night in their garden with a torch n a magnifying glass trying to find it!! Haha x

I've not weighed myself for 5 days since I started so more than 24 hours haha ner ner :p

The temptation is still there though, I think I may just take the battery out n throw it into my neighbours garden!!.... But then I may get caught in the middle of the night in their garden with a torch n a magnifying glass trying to find it!! Haha x

Ha haha ok smartie pants u can motivate me instead soo nervous for weight in today :/

Ok.... Don't weigh yourself...
Hope it helps x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Liveonce said:
Thx babe since march14th I was 16.1 :/

Ooooh I bet u feel sooo much better :) how tall r u? Have u been on ss the whole time without cheats? Don't think Im Gna b able to do it for 3 months like I need to :-( been invited to 3 bbqs already - arggh x

Liveonce said:
4lb down, in the 12s now :D xx

Congrats, great loss u must be dead pleased!
I an report that i have stayed off the scales, my brother has hidden them and wont give them back til next weds :-s cx

lil_legs said:
i confess.. the battery is back in lol

but my suitcase is bang on 20kg :eek: - sure i need to put more in so sunday will be a juggling game. can i put my last half stone in my hand luggage????

U baaaad girl! Unless it was def just ur suitcase that got weighed hmmm?! 20kg seems like bugger all to me, shoes (and blenders!) are heavy! I used to be cabin crew and u should have seen the size and weight f some of the bags people were trying to squeeze in to the lockers, or rather, asking me to do it! Xx

Back