Tell me what u think pls? (Pic)

love the last 2!!!

my legs havent seen the light of day doe yrs lol....BUT i will wear skinny jeans with heels and a top.

Lise hunny I hope we haven't upset you. Nobody wanted to do that I'm sure.

Lise, would love to know what you think of the black and white dress? Or if you managed to shop for something over the weekend.
I think people had some good suggestions and just hoping that you've taken them as help and not been offended? Let us know how ya getting on?

I'm sure she's fine, she's a strong woman! Always helps everyone else on here and that's what people are doing for her :)

Hi Lise!

If you're meeting sexy Peter this coming weekend that must mean you're going to London Comic Con???

There's going to be soooo many cool stars there.

I really wanted to go but can't make it :(

Kiira caught me on MSN to ask if I was ok..

I am SO sorry that you all felt you offended me.

I just haven`t been on much as I have been unwell with the flu and feeling cack and basically I am a bit rubbish :rolleyes: lol

No-one has offended me at all! I asked for an honest opinion and I value getting one :)

Thanks so much for the lovely replies and suggestions :) I didn`t want to be too dressy - Most ppl I know going are wearing a tshirt and jeans lol But I wanted to make a bit of effort as like I said I AM MEETING PETER!!! :bliss:

Bloody kids threw my receipt away for the dress so I`m afraid it`s that jazzed up or something from the wardrobe I guess :( Or I was toying with the idea of a mid length skirt (too old & fat for short and don`t want a long one lol) with a nice blouse or sommat if I can find one cheap - Trying to keep all my money for the weekend :D

You looked great in ur pics Kae :D And thanks for the "make-over" Missy - LOVE that u gave me thinner arms LMAO

*hugs* to all, Thanks again! Xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh...Shazboo, I am meeting him at LFCC (London Film & Comic Con) - You can buy tickets on the day - You should come!!!!!!!!!!! :D

@ Austineer - Yes that is right - I am going to LFCC and I can`t wait! :D :D :D Sorry you can`t make it, How comes?

Thanks again and love to all

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking bout giving up n wearing my normal clothes :rolleyes::sigh:

10thJuly20091.jpg

12thJuly20092.jpg

Eeek :eek: They`re a bit big, Sorry!!!

LiSe A.K.A Fatso :( x

Hey you look great in those. You look hip and young and they suit your figure much better ;)

What a fabulous thread!!!! Ive seen so many threads on here of a similar nature and people REALLY dont suit the outfit but everyone says 'Oh you look fab'

I totally agree with the others, youve lost so much, and look really good on it but the dress does you no justice. Maybe some nice accessories will work with it but remember madam, you need to dress the new you, not the old one
;)

OMG I just saw your photo in your jeans... jeez girl you look several stone and many years younger in that outfit!! You really really suit that look :)

I totally agree with Karen you look great young, trendy. Lise you have a lovely figure i hope i can get mine looking more like yours sometime.:)

wow, amazing how the unshapely dress ADDED the pounds!!!

do your hair and your makeup and wear casual as in your photos and you will look fab! and prob more comfy.....comfy enough to F.L.I.R.T lol xx

Hi Lise - I can't go to LFCC as I just don't have the time at the moment :( I would've liked to have met Scott Bakula (from Quantum Leap), Eve Myles (from Torchwood) and the author Robert Rankin

Thanks again so much for the lovely replies Xxx

Haha you lot crack me up with the "young" bit - I was 37 in March!! - Very much an old fart i`m afraid! lol x

Tehe@ flirting too ;) He must get so many girls falling at his feet he wouldn`t notice me!! - I`ll just tell him I`m the one who stalks him on Facebook and Twitter :D :p

Xxxxxxxx

Shame u can`t make it Austineer :(

Afaik, Scott got sold out? I am thinking bout meeting Eve, Am undecided at the mo - This weekend is going to bancrupt me!! lmao Xx

Back