Tel's journey 100%

Tel

5 weeks until my hen wk end then only 10 weeks till my wedding...:eek:

Last edited:
Hi Tel. Can I join you? I am restarting tomorrow. Best of luck!

Best of luck Tel and Sara, you can do it! You have our support here on the forums, rooting for you each step of the way!

Just had my first shake of day 2, a killer headache has joiined me, sure i will pass. Plan tonight after work is the wii fit :)

Good luck girls :)

Well Day 4 and going strong! Yay :) both me and my best friend are doing it together and it helps so much! The headaches have passed and we're happy :) :) :)

Well done girls, having someone else do it with you really helps, my mum has just started on lipotrim (into her 3rd week now) but shes really finding it hard and hasnt been sticking to it at all!! ive given her a bit of a talking to cause shes just wasting her time and money if she doesnt do it properly and i think shes been good so far this week!! dont get me wrong, i cheated last weekend cause it was my birthday and my daughters 21st so i had a couple of vodkas and slimline tonics but it really wasnt worth it so its straight back to 100% for me this week and im really loving what my home scales are telling me so far!! cant actually wait till tuesday for my weigh in!! :D

Hi daisy, yes it does help and i'm loving it :) obviously i do have struggles, like on my lunch break i had to take my nana a KFC! But i kept strong :) i struggled to stick to it at first, my friend went to a bbq last night and took her shake, she was so proud and i was today when she told me! It will all be worth it. I gad a weigh this morning at home -4lb so far :) looking forward to WI monday x and you all keep me going too xxx

Thankyou :) x but omg! I xould eat something now:/ going to get cleaned up and have an hour on the wii fit x

Back