Temptation is a mother******!!!!!

Little Miss Living

Took my son to the cinema with my sis and nephew! My sis was on lipotrim too but hadn't had a shake all day (this was 5:30) so she decided to "eat today"!!!! :mad:
She got a kids tray - small popcorn, small natural confec jellies and a slushie!!!
I got the same for my son, with some pic'n'mix jellies!!!
The smell was heavenly:drool:
But i persisted through-out the film even tho my son didn't even eat his food, he gave it to me to hold!!! Didn't even sneak a single popcorn kernel but god i wanted to!!!!!
Then when it was finished my sis decided she'd treat the boys to McDonalds and she got a bagel herself, i could deal with the mcdonalds but in her bagel she got............................................................................................ wait for it..............................................................
CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER :gen157:
My nemisis........ she offered my a bite, i refused, then she offered me the last bit.............................

I REFUSED :party0023:
I ADORE peanut butter esp crunchy but i refused, all i had was a sniff of it lol
Hardest thing i've ever done since i'd only had one shake and forgot to bring one with me.......... i was starving!!!!!!
Pleased with myself sorta but i'm still craving it :cry: going home to bed in a minute, that should sort it out!!!!

Well done you! but you should have slapped her a little xxx

well done!!! i had a similar situation this week with my hubby and some nachos and cheese ... bludy hard work !!! well done again xx

lol oh i ssooooo wanted to slap here one hehe even thinkin of it makes me feel better!!! might take up kick boxing:rolleyes:

Wow Well done - i have found it hard today as cooking for hubby and making cakes for my nephews for tomorrow and preparing the meat for tomorrows family roast without me of course ... v hard but i feel even better not even eatting a crum and so should you wow you were really tempted - makes you stronger hun you should feel proud :p

Well done you! but you should have slapped her a little xxx

Totally agree! :mad: I mean thats evil! my sis, who isn't on LT, accidentally offered me food on my second week and nearly fell over herself apologising when she realised what she did. Well done! you should be so proud of sticking it out! Giant hugs! :D

I complete agree Miss!!! You sooooo had to give her a little slap for that.. What the hell is she trying to do to you ?

Exellent work on resisting though! Gz =D

p.s. I've decided not to go to the cinema for a while, I couldn't handle being there with an auditorium full of popcorn munchers and soft drinks everywhere.. I don't need that right now. lol

Dave

well done you for sticking to your guns. My mum and niece were eating MacDonalds in front of me and it was soooo horrible. But I found smelling the food was enough for me and I sat there all angelic with my shake!

My flatmate brought home one of those new ridiculously awesome looking McDonalds burgers the other day... the "M" Bruger? or something....

I smelt it and it sent a shiver down my spine, i wanted it soooooo bad!! I daydreamed about blindsighting him in the side of the head and scoffing it! How terrible is that.

Thanks everyone, i feel better now!! Knew it was the right choice but still didn't feel much better having refused!!! I just kept thinking i could have a bite or i could do my fellow LipoTrimmers proud!
I know ye've all been there and come out the other side so why couldn't i???? Ye've inspired me :) and have helped me in times of struggle!!!

once had a great night with an ex and peanut butter yum yum xx

once had a great night with an ex and peanut butter yum yum xx
hehe been there done that!!!!
With current bf tho
blast you for remindin me........ crave it more now lol

and he's callin up tonight too!!!!!!!!!!

well done little miss feel great to resist doesn't it:D

LML, you look exactly like someone I know... You aren't her are you? lol... where are you from if you dont mind my asking..

David

dave stop pimping

still feeling blah but i'm sure by tommorow i'll be really proud of myself!!! So hard isn't it sometimes, but no pain no gain!!! We'll get there lol congrats on your resistance of all that lovely food too angie xxxxxxxxxxx

still feeling blah but i'm sure by tommorow i'll be really proud of myself!!! So hard isn't it sometimes, but no pain no gain!!! We'll get there lol congrats on your resistance of all that lovely food too angie xxxxxxxxxxx

say that again:p

Back