Temptation on my 3 year olds grub!

God, im only on day 1 and actually its been fine but the biggest fight is not nicking tit bits of my 3 year olds plate when im preparing his food!

i havent done it but its sooooooo hard!:cry:
Any advice? lol

Zo x

Chunkimonkey

Step away from the food!!! Lay your knife on the floor and raise your hands slowly in the air!!!!

Do not touch. do not wipe the plate, lick your fingers or have a sneaky nugget!!!

Seriously, I know its tough but you have to be strong. The first week is a real test and your mind and body have to adjust to the fact that you are not a human hoover picking up all the leftovers as we mothers do all the time.

It will be sooooooo worth it when you reach weigh in number 1 having stayed 100%. You just have to trust us on that. As soon as you see the drop you have achieved in a week you will not be tempted to nibble as you know what will happen if you do.

Stick with it and keep coming on here - it really really helps

Best of luck

Chunkimonkey

Step away from the food!!! Lay your knife on the floor and raise your hands slowly in the air!!!!

Do not touch. do not wipe the plate, lick your fingers or have a sneaky nugget!!!

Seriously, I know its tough but you have to be strong. The first week is a real test and your mind and body have to adjust to the fact that you are not a human hoover picking up all the leftovers as we mothers do all the time.

It will be sooooooo worth it when you reach weigh in number 1 having stayed 100%. You just have to trust us on that. As soon as you see the drop you have achieved in a week you will not be tempted to nibble as you know what will happen if you do.

Stick with it and keep coming on here - it really really helps

Best of luck

thanks thats just what i needed im finding that the hardest of all and im finding everything smells so strong and so nice more than it usually does.

Arrr thanks hun, its so true - i must not lick my fingres either! lol and spyro - soooo true - everything smells so good! roll on week 1.

thanks again for the support yummymummy! will let you know the result on week 1 x

I have the same problem, I have a two year old and I'm preparing food for him all the time. lols.

I think mostly it is the habbit of nicking something before I dish it out to him. But I've found the quicker I dish it out and throw it at him (Not literally) and then when he is finished, I get him to take his plate in the kitchen and empty it right away. that way there is no food kicking about.

I also cook dinner for my other half too, the same method applies to him lol.

haha yeah and if you quickly put washing up liquid all over it once they are done then temptation is gone! lol - bit extreme but i have to! hahaha

I know what you mean. I used to eat the odd chicken nugget etc left on the kids plates thinking what a waste to leave it. I now have the kids trained to scrape any leftovers straight into the bin so therefore no more temptation.
You'll get used to it and become detatched from food.
Emma x

You'll get used to it and become detatched from food.
Emma x

hi emma how long do you think it takes to be detatched from food i suppose everyones different but just a rough idea.

Back