**tempting tuesday - we are not going to give in hour by hour thread**

He was fab, but then again if he was c**p I'd still think he was fab coz I love him :). I'm not a big Aleesha fan, she looked gorgeous and she was good, but I just wanted her off so my Rique could come on. I was actually in row 6, right at the end, and when he came to our end of the stage we were allowed to run up. A girl in the front row moved along for me so I just stayed there haha. I was just standing like a star struck (which I am) teenager (which I'm not), gazing up at him. I think I need to get out more :) :). Got some good photos and vids

Morning ladies :)
Don't be down Caroline, you have done sooooo well so far. Have you tried bottled water if your tap water is making you feel sickly. I know what you mean though, too much water can make you feel sick...thankfully I can still have cups of tea (my saviour).

Thanks Gaynor :) Yeah, I do drink bottled water, I'd just run out! I'm going to go to the supermarket and stock up today! I need to find what tea I like without milk still. I didn't mind Earl Grey too much and then found out that we're not meant to have it. Whoops!!

I've realised something else which actually makes a lot of things make a world of sense!! It's almost my TOTM in a few days. It would explain why I'm feeling extra tired, been a bit grouchy and also maybe some of the lack of weight loss. I did just weigh myself though and I'm down 2lbs on last weeks weigh in, according to my scales anyway. So we'll see. I've decided to just not care. Or to try not to anyway! To just go with it week by week, not comparing it to previous weeks or anyone else. But just to be proud of whatever loss I get! Did measure myself too and seem to have lost inches as well, so I don't mind!

White tea is nice...has the flavour of normal tea, less caffeine and a milder, cleaner flavour. Doesn't need milk either. x x

What kind of tea is white tea? Is it just called white tea or is it a type of tea with lots of them? Can you tell I've never really been a tea person!?

I am going to try some white tea too! Sounds nice.

I have my weigh in today and I am not looking forward to it. Hopefully will give me the kick up the bum I need.

Enrique sounds fab!

Wow Crazy-look at your new avatar, you look great!-not that you didn't before!

Has turned out a nice day here so just back from a lovely walk, don't know if it's a scottish thing or a fat thing but I nearly always wear a jacket! ended up taking it off today though. Think I might have 1/2 a bar and som pep tea now.

Ohhh ladies, I am dreading seeing my CDC this evening. I normally weigh in in a morning, but couldn't get there today. My scales showed an 9lb gain, TOTM is on its way and I'm really constipated. I didn't get constipated at all doing the diet, but I'm (excuse the expression) bunged up now. I feel like if I had TOTM and a nice trip to the loo I could lose those 9lbs. So so soooo bloated. Can't wait to get started, new ticker, new stats.... new me hopefully!

Hey Lisa..
Hope your ok hon
why dont you take some lactulose or something to help you go to the toilet.. I hate it when totm is on its way you do feel so bloated. Good luck for starting again hon .. xx

Sam- don't do it!!!! Stick with it and you'll soon see results! much better than a cheese sandwich!

Lisa-good luck with WI, remember its a clean slate and a fresh start for you so don't worry what your initial weight is and just focus on shifting the lbs! hope you get some er..relief soon and that TOTM arrives too.

NO!!!!!! Dont have the cheese sandwich

Hi,
I'm on day 2 of the diet and am really struggling now. I've just had a soup for lunch and am dying to have a cheese sandwich from the cafe at work.....could somebody pls stop me!!!!!!!:mad:

Hey
Just wanted to say "Dont have the cheese sandwich" your doing fab!! Drink loads of water and keep yourself busy... Dont go there x

Ohhh ladies, I am dreading seeing my CDC this evening. Can't wait to get started, new ticker, new stats.... new me hopefully!

And you will be fine dont worry a week or two of SSing and that will be off I have every faith in you xxx

Hi,
I'm on day 2 of the diet and am really struggling now. I've just had a soup for lunch and am dying to have a cheese sandwich from the cafe at work.....could somebody pls stop me!!!!!!!:mad:

RESIST RESSIST RESIST - it wont taste as nice as the weight loss will feel on weigh in day xxx

Wow Has turned out a nice day here so just back from a lovely walk, don't know if it's a scottish thing or a fat thing but I nearly always wear a jacket! ended up taking it off today though.

So CD is inducing strip teases now;);););) seriously glad you felt you could take it off. I know before I started my coat weas glued to me! xxx

White tea is nice...has the flavour of normal tea, less caffeine and a milder, cleaner flavour. Doesn't need milk either. x x

think I need to try some thanks for the tip x

Good morning,

I had a brilliant birthday weekend in Alton Towers. Surrounded by all that tempting food I stayed within the 810 plan. I just decided to focus more on all the rides than what I was going to eat. It was brilliant and I even lost another 1/2 lb so I'm now in the 9's....hurray!
Wishing everyone a brilliant day on plan xxx:p

Brilliant news well done on the resisting

Good morning all :) xx

Nice to see you Sarette - havent seen you much lately on here x

Well yesterday scales were up by 1 1/2lbs. Today it is back down again. TOTM, I hate it. Last month it was a week late but I suffered for 2 weeks of pms-ing.Im due today so i hope to get it over with for saturday WI.

On a more positive note, i think i did pretty good on my test yesterday. i get results mid june. hoping to start studying for nursing in my ripe ol' age. Better late than never!!!

Have my court case to prepare for, next tuesday(biting nails time)!

Well done for your test am sure you will get in and good luck with your training.
Damn pesky scales and pesky TOTM it plays havoc with all our bodies! keep up the good work xxx

You'd let me lie in til 5:45 aye? ;)

I promise I will have more of a strictly CD head on after tomorrow, tomorrow is big exam *DUN DUN DUUUUUUN* (that was ominous music by the way)

Went into uni yesterday and everyone kept telling me I looked great, and had lost loads, and I got really quite embarrassed. Just said "Thank you" and "I do try" and went quite red.

And in other news, I'M IN THE FRICKIN' 11'S

DO YA HEAR ME?

THE 11'S!

11st 13.7lbs. I don't care if I've just made it, I've made it.

celebration-fireworks.jpg
celebration6_3.jpg

THE 11's FANBLINKINTASTIC !!!! you are catching me up girl I had better get a wriggle on!!!! Am so proud of you xxx

Morning all

How are you all doing today. Day 2 of my 810 is going ok .

Hope you still going ok awaistplan xxx

Good morning everyone!! Made the mistake of weighing myself last night and it shows me at the same as my WI last weds!! Though I suppose that was at the end of the day and my WI is in the morning. But still. It's probably because I've actually had a really, really bad week! I haven't been drinking nearly enough water, really going to work on that today though!! Once or twice I haven't bothered having my 4th pack. I've got really irregular taking my thyroid tablets, just keep forgetting! My umm... well, 'toilet habits' are fairly infrequent now. Too much information I'm sure! It's probably because I'm not drinking enough water, but I'm just really struggling to get the water down! I swear it's like I'm trying to sabotage myself!! I'm actually a little bit annoyed with myself, but in a constructive way!

Hope the water going down a bit easier - I have mine in 4 x 500ml bottles and make a pact with myself I have one between getting up and 12.00 one between 12 and 3 one between 3 and 6 and then one more between 6 and 9 and also add another 500ml to my shakes
xxx

Im working again today...... The boys were up at 5am today and we managed to get them back to sleep but when I woke up it was 7.15am and I ususally leave for work at 7am........ URGHHH..

Poor you chick x didnt start tablets yet it seems the low feeling was me needing the toilet (and not for a wee) considering I havent been since I cant remember sometime last week no wonder it was hurting a bit ;) so no period yet and am holding out as near to friday as possible to start the tablets to give me extra days the other side near my hols xxx

Hello Friends! I love the positivity on this thread, so can I please mark my spot? You are all so inspirational, so please rub some of your magic off on me.
x

By all means and we will try our best - welcome to the thread xxx

Mia Im such a dunce for some reason I had it in my head that you had your WI yesterday - forgive me. I have NO concentration on this diet! Hope you are ok wasnt trying to stalk you !:rolleyes:

keep going everyone - my mood is lifting slightly now THANK GOD
will be back a bit later - going to get munchkins from school take the girls to rainbows so will be back in a bit xxx

Aww thankyou - the other one was from like 2 years ago so figured I needed an update hehe!

OMG I didnt realise it was the same person! I thought we had a new person on the thread! GOD Im so dense sometimes!!! Diet doesnt help either!! tee hee - you look lovely xxx

cant believe you have lost 11.6 this week aswell after your hols thats bloody amazing - I hope I get that when I go away in June xxx

Aww thankyou - the other one was from like 2 years ago so figured I needed an update hehe!

Crazy, I had to take a second look to I thought it was new person to...
You look so pretty, gorgeous pic of you hon x:)

OMG I didnt realise it was the same person! I thought we had a new person on the thread! GOD Im so dense sometimes!!! Diet doesnt help either!! tee hee - you look lovely xxx

cant believe you have lost 11.6 this week aswell after your hols thats bloody amazing - I hope I get that when I go away in June xxx

I know its crazy! I didnt expect to lose that much either.. thats more than my first week on SS! But obviously alot of the weight was just the food sitting in my stomach from hols. It just goes to show though (and I dont encourage cheating and picking) but for holidays it is good to enjoy yourself, and even if you do put on weight - if youve lost it once you can do it again. Though I dont suggest binging and trying to eat everything in sight as brings back all the hunger pangs again.. and ive been STARVING this week!!

just uploading some 11st 13 pics to my gallery. I look a mess but I don't care. Think the dress was a bit ambitous! P.S one is me playing with the dog mid jeans removal but its actually quite a good pic! :D

Here I totally recommend that Fibre 89 ***TMI alert***

[hide ]Before I was doing a rabbit poo (like wee pellets) every day or so, but then started getting a bit irregular. that ficre 89 though, can't taste it or anything but noticed much less pellets going on and more "sausages"[ /hide]

Back