Temtation to pick off my ons plate :/

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
Everytime I cook my little boy's dinner I get the urge to pick off his plate.... desire for something solid! lol! any tips?xx

how old is he? can you get him to take it away and scrape it in the bin before you get to it? (i have 4 and have trouble with this now they have to take their own plates out! although not a bad thing!) what about pouring abit of water on it before you leave the room so you dont get tempted to pick at soggy left overs! xx

he's only 3, and autistic, so not really, the water dea's a god plan though, thank you xx

I used to cook for my partner every single night up until 10 days ago when she started Cambridge too!
The first few days were tough as i was getting into ketosis and everything was a temptation, but i stuck to my guns, made the dinner and then took myself to the bathroom and had a loong bubble bath with nice bath bombs, candles etc! :)

The temptation DOES go. I'm on week 17 now, 4 stone lighter and so so motivated!!

xSinead said:
I used to cook for my partner every single night up until 10 days ago when she started Cambridge too!
The first few days were tough as i was getting into ketosis and everything was a temptation, but i stuck to my guns, made the dinner and then took myself to the bathroom and had a loong bubble bath with nice bath bombs, candles etc! :)

The temptation DOES go. I'm on week 17 now, 4 stone lighter and so so motivated!!

How is your GF doing on it Sinead? Is it easier with both of you on it?

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, ?

She's doing amazing, so so proud of her. Lost 9lb last week & i think she'll lose 6lb this week!
She's doing it to support me really and she wants to be a size 10, i wanna be a 12! So yeah :) No food in our house anymore :D x

That must be easy, no trips out for milk, sweets, bread etc!!! I want my hubby to do it but I'm too tight to pay for us both to do it at the same time!!!! Plus, it's a bad example for our children u suppose x

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, ?

Back