Ten stone Challenge

21st5.5 this morning 😁
Fantastic, you are really starting to motor. Keep sipping the fluids and hopefully you will start to take more on board.

Thanks Cob and Helen. I’m under 300lbs now, can’t wait until I’m under 200. My sons fifth birthday but I’m on track even though my mother in law weirdly decided to buy him my favourite (pavlova) for his birthday cake (she knows I’m doing this plan). The rest of it is sitting in the fridge and can just stay there. I Felt really queasy on way home from work though. Off to bed and hope my boy doesn’t wake me up at 2am again. I need some sleep. Have a great evening.

Good Luck with the cake.x

I did it! Party was chaos but good fun. 13 x 5 years olds. Lots of party food I would previous eaten lots of while preparing. I didn’t slip once. Coco cereal, strawberry bar, hot mint choc shake. Coffee, peppermint tea and water. So proud of myself. Totally purely a mental battle. I knew I wasn’t actually hungry. I can’t seem to stop physically shaking this evening though. Anyone else had that? I can hardly type. The house is warm. Hubby is roasting. Odd. Great day. Early night with a book or greys anatomy.

Go for the book. Well done!!!

So it’s Monday and I’m still 21s5. I’m also in a really bad mood. Angry. Frustrated. Just miffed off with life in general. I’m still on TS. I would like to devour everything in the kitchen just now but it’s just an emotional reaction. I’m not going to. How can I stay the same all week when I’m 100% on plan? It doesn’t make sense. I hope everyone else is having. Good day.

Thats horrible but just think of the big loss you will have next week - i dont understand that either but I am sure someone will come along with the reason. I have been in grumpy form from Sunday, obvious not getting my sugar fixes either in my food or wine and its not my weigh in til tomorrow so cant blame that. Did you weigh yourself at a different time of the day?

Hi Maddymay, I weighed at same time of day. 21s4 this morning but now I’m just exhausted and close to tears all the time. I just want to crawl under the duvet. I’m still TS. Good luck for your WI. I guess I’m just feeling all the emotions I used to bury with food.

Keep at it Whizaway, you may be due a whoosh next week xx

Still TS. feel a bit better but pretty tired. I had two bereavements before Christmas and I think they’re still affecting me. I found it hard not to eat my sons left overs today. I had a hot shake instead and pint of peppermint tea.

TS day. Very tempted by the brownie sitting on my tea tray at hairdressers. I’m not doing it though. Almost in next stone bracket. I hope I keep going this weekend. I’m with my five year old.

Sick five year old, PMS and barely a minute to myself but I made it through with some protein food as well as packs. It’s food week and it stopped me giving into the mega carb cravings. I’m proud of myself. Tummy is gurgling like mad though. WI tomorrow but to be honest I might wait until 1st Feb and weigh monthly. Takes pressure off. Have a good week

Hope your little one's better.

Well done staying on track.

Wow where has the week gone. Little man is fine but keeps coming into my room at 3am. I’ve been working long hours so we haven’t spent much time together. This weekends all ours though. And housework that is. Still on plan. I’m enjoying the simplicity of not choosing food but my skin feels itchy. It’s the 1st tomorrow so I’ll do my first month WI.

Darcy how was your trip??? Good to see you. I’m still TS. I’ve stopped weighing except on 1st of month as my weight was up and down every day despite being TS. It was maki g me down. It’s more a way of life now.

Odd thing is I feel fatter than ever even though hubby says loss is noticeable.

Back