Ten stone Challenge

Thanks D. I did a sneaky WI and I’m in the 20’s yahoooo. My first goal is to get past 18’s. Feeling hungry tonight though. So tired after a busy day. Stay strong everyone.

Shake, shake and lemon pancakes today. Plenty to drink too but I’ve had a stiff neck and headache for a week now and today I feel really tired and lightheaded. Anyone else had this? I’m really cold too but hubby said it’s warm. So tired I’ve come to bed at 7pm. I hope this goes soon. I had to miss out on something I really love tonight. Stay strong over the weekend!

I'm constantly cold ATM

Sooo Saturday morning at 1am I had the most horrendous stomach pain, retching and felt so awful if it hadn’t been for the dread of hospitals I would have phoned an ambulance and seriously considered it. Hubby was great and helped until I fell asleep around 6am. I felt awful all Saturday. I had an old friend staying and they insisted on going out Sunday with me and my son (yes they knew I’d been ill). I had protein to eat at lunch but was hungry today Monday . On packs though. Very very tired. Tum is sore still. I hope you’re weekends went better. I hope it doesn’t take long to get back into the no hunger mode.

Hope you feel better soon Whiz xx

Hi all. Sorry for being absent. Rough month. I stayed on plan until last weekend. I hadn’t lost anymore weight and was beginning to feel poorly. I was training in my sport and had some rice which kicked me out of K but I felt better. Wednesday this week I came down with Norovirus and have been quarantined in bedroom/bathroom since. At least I’ll be back in ketosis and must’ve lost some weight. Doc said that’s what it was but it feels very like what I had last post. Just worse.

I found it very dishearteningsticking truly to plan and it not shifting. It’s an impossibility to be on so low calories and not lose. I hope everyone is doing ok.

Thanks Darcy. I’m really flummoxed now. 3 days on only water. Norovirus which is awful and I’m still stuck at 20st12. What is going on? It’s been a month now and it hasn’t shifted. I’m pretty much ready to give up and resign myself to the fact that if 3 packs a day isn’t going to do it then nothing will. One shake down (stayed down) so I’m over the bug. Maybe I’ll have a whoosh once I’m over the shock.

I'm sorry you've not been well. I seem to be finding it slow to shift the pounds too. Mind you unlike you mine is probably down to being away and eating, but even so. I just have to keep the faith that at least I am over a stone down since Christmas and if nothing else in control.

Back