Tenerife Playa de las americas

Discussion in 'Holidays' started by bumpybean88, 18 September 2007 Social URL.

1. bumpybean88

bumpybean88 Full Member

Cambridge Die
    I have booked a weeks holiday for me and the children for christmas 21-28th Dec, in Tenerife.

Has anyone been to Park Santiago apartments.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. devonbabe

devonbabe Silver Member

i havent been to Tenerife for about 15 years..OMG... that makes me feel really old...

any way... if you look up ' tripadvisor' and then type the name of your aparments in, you will be able to read reviews from the people who have stayed there
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

too late now for replyin!! How did you get on?

I was there and stayed there last year and thought the apartments were great. except we got one on the very ground and had no view and beside the gate with people walkin in and out so didnt have alot of privacy ie on the sun loungers etc but we got lots of space outside like 10times more that any balcony!!! :)
  5. Sam25

Sam25 Silver Member

Harcombe Diet
    No.. but I got back from Tenerife on sudnay and the weatherw as fab at least...
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.