Teppanyaki/Japanese food

Hi there

Hi there

I would have a red day and eat the prawns in chili and garlic, teriyaki meat or grilled tuna as they sound like the least sinful (and would allow some syns for oil / butter. I would then have some boiled noodles on the side (2 syns per 28g) and lots of vegetables.

If you want to go for green then the tofu sounds yummy and healthy but I'm presuming you are not vegge so alternatively have the same as a red day but just eat a little of the meat / fish as your HEX B (I would find it easier to just have a few noodles and lots of meat / fish!) or have sushi and use the fish as your HEXB.
You could also ask if they could make you some vegetarian sushi as that will be totally syn free and filling.

For a starter I would have some edamame and miso soup (green) or Yasai Wan (red or green) - all of which will be pretty much syn free - just stock and flavourings and no oil (usually)

And if you're still hungry the puddings sound pretty good too - melon, sorbet or fruit salad - more or less syn free!

Sounds yummy - good luck and enjoy!

xx

oh and if they serve you little rice crackers as a nibble then I've just found out myself that these are 20 syns per 100g, which sounds a lot but a handful is around 15-20g (depending on how big your hands!) so only 3-4 syns xx

Back