Teresa's target diary

Wow - I too am very impressed with your number of OP days -well done! Is the pudding the one at the pub you mentioned last week ??? Hope you have a good weekend.... are you canvassing the area/promoting again, oh and how did Aldi go?

Yes it is at the pub I have had lunch at for the last few weeks. They have a millionaire's shortbread sharing sundae I am not even counting the syns but i will be OP the rest of the day.

I had one of the greek yogurts with honeyed apricots but it was much nicer than the other muller corner but not sure it was worth 4 syns on a regular basis.

Oh and yes gobolino it is the final 600 leaflets tomorrow. Aldi was a bit of a bust really,noone was really interested in my trolley full of healthy food :-( But never mind hopefully somewhere along the while it will prove to pay off.

enjoy your desert tomorrow it sounds to die for:drool::drool:

Teresa I'm sure someone in Aldi has gone home thinking of going to your new class. Glad you enjoyed the muller, I'm weening myself off them and onto vlf fromage frais :) Make the most of the dessert and it'll be well deserved after your leaflet drop. Hope the day goes well :)

Today's Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
yog and fruit

lunch
lamb shank roast dinner (10 syns for gravy, yorkshire and pots)
millionaires shortbread candymania sunday (35 syns for my half !)

dinner
dairylea light (hea)
Scan Bran (heb)
beetroot
pickled onions
tomato

so 45 syns for the day which as i have only had 6 or less since thursday morning I am not far off track off 15 a day!! Will aim for 5 a day until wi and hope for a loss still.

16 days OP!

Teresa

jeez 35 syns for your half!! just makes you think about the amount of syns you would previously eat without even thinking about before sw, im sure you enjoyed every last spoonful though you deserved it with all your hard work, off to my bed now hope you have a great day tomorrow x

It was yummy.

Ok i need a big boot of don't blow it motivation as today has started off badly. It is half term for the 2 oldest ones i take care of and today I have all three together today which is unusual but good because i get double pay :) BUT the 6 year old loves cooking and we have already made flapjack and cowboy pie and i have already nibbled at flapjack while cutting it so I am announcing right now

NO MORE SYNS for me today

Breakfast
fromage frais and fruit
1 tsp honey (1 syn)

snack
small flapjack (7 syns !!!)

lunch
scan bran (heb)
dairylea light (hea)
beetroot
tomatoes
pickled onions
fromage frais/yog and blackberries

dinner
veggie bolognese

Well i made it through with no more syns and no more flapjack.

Made the veggie bolognese into a pasta bake and it was scrummy !

Tuesdays menu

breakfast
fruit/fromage frais and yogurt

lunch
ham salad
fruit
weetabix oat bar (heb)

snack
carrots and celery

dinner
roasted veg
fish

another healthy B needed
healthy a milk in tea

well done for not turning your day into a dieting disaster, i feel your sympathy over half term but it will be over soon enough lol so are you a childmnider then?

your veggie bolgnaise/pasta bake sounds lovely how did you make it?

I am a nanny (basically the same as a childminder but just for one family at a time in their home not mine) All the kids are really good and they don't fight but our routine is all out of sync and Ben just loves to cook and so do i! Which can be a disaster home made bread tomorrow !!!! and home made pizza thursday !

My pasta bolognese bake

homemade bolognese sauce (i make mine with veggie mince so i can have it on green days)
then i cooked pasta
mixed one pot of quark with 2 eggs

Mixed cooked pasta with the quark/egg mixture

Put sauce at bottom of a baking dish then put the pasta/quark/egg mixture on top and sprinkled with reduced fat cheese. I baked it for about half an hour until the cheese was melted and it was delish and hubby loved it.

Also made cowboy pie today which is a great EE meal and usually popular with kids.

Onion
extra lean mince or quorn mince
4 or 5 large mushrooms sliced
tin of tomatoes
tin of baked beans
oxo
splash of ketchup
splash of lea and perrins
thinly sliced potatoes

fry onions and mince
add mushrooms and cook a little longer
add all other ingredients except potatoes and simmer for about 15 minutes until meat is cooked then place in a casserole dish

Cook the potatoes for one minute in the microwave (just dry spread on a plate) then layer them on top of mince and spray with fry light cook in oven until top layer of potatoes until they are crisp.

Put the mince/bean mixture in
h

Hi Teresa

You've done so well to stay on track the last few days, even including your dessert on the weekend you're still on track! It sounds like your job will fit in well with being a SW consultant :) So are you working every day this week ?

Hope you're having a good day! x

sounds like you really love your job! and i admire your willpower around all that lovely food that you and the kids love to cook, i doubt id be able to make it then not eat any of it lol

hope you had a great day today x

Well thanks for your nice comments. I have nto done so well at being OP today so expecting a gain tomorrow :-( BUT it could have been way worse especially as I have lots of choccie bars in the house and haven't even had one.

I have assembled a SYN tin of 70 syns worth of chocolate/crisps (treat size) to show my members how much you can eat with your syns if you plan wisely.

But i have had 1/2 slice of hot fresh white bread and clover, a small flapjack and then a mini bowl (ramekin size of crunchy nut clusters) hubby bought his own cereal this week ... i would never bring something so delicous into the house. So not terrible but add in the four syns for the greek yogurt with honeyed apricots and i am way over 15 and was aiming for just 5 !!!

I will not eat anything else!

Teresa

aw i wouldnt worry about it Teresa youve been great all week and i doubt the naughty food will have had a chance to 'latch on' before tomorrows WI .....she says hoping and praying its true after what shes just eaten lol, the last time i bought a variety pack of treatsize choc bars it ended in disaster if you remember me eating 9 or so bars lol so that is something that i cannot be trusted to do...my special tin of treats would be empty before the day was over lol

oh and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm to your hot fresh white bread and clover xx

i thought we could all do with one of these as we've all had a bit of a rough day/night food wise :grouphugg:

well I sts so very pleased and as naughty as it is I am taking a day off SW today I am feeling very stressed and need to know there is a treat waiting for me when i get home tonight !

Tomorrow I will be back OP and starting my lose 4.5 pounds by christmas campaign. Scan Bran, fish and speed foods are going to become my best friends.

Teresa

Well done on your stay the same Teresa - thats great! That was very good to stop at one mini bar too (that could have been the difference that meant you stayed the same), I'm so impressed. But what has impressed me most is your ramekin of crunchy nut clusters - wooooah this lady is determined !!!!!

Hope you have a great week making friends with speed foods, fish and scan bran. Definitely a recipe for success :)

Enjoy your treat tonight- what are you having ?

Thanks Gobolino. Damn those crunchy nut clusters I have been in them again today !! They are evil and had 3 treat size !! As soon as i start on something intensely sweet like that it is the beginning of the end for me !

So treats have already started but I won't go mad just will buy something in town for my after first class treat.

Teresa

Back