Teresa's target diary

Ah YOUR first class ???!!!???

Oh by the way whats in your syn tin ?

So........ how did it go ? Hope it went really well, I'm guessing it was your first class. Hope you enjoyed your treat too :)

hope your first class went really well and that youve had a great day today, ill pop back later on to see if youve posted xx

My syn tin is full of treat size choc (chomps, dairy milk, crunchies, green and black's organic minis, jelly babies) and low syn crisps french fries and quavers 70 syns worth in total as everything is under 5 syns.

My class went well but was a lot smaller than i had hoped considering all my promotion. But it will grow.

I have had a bit of a rebellion the last two days but I am vowing here to be 100% back OP tomorrow.

Teresa

Hey the syn tin sounds great! The only way I could have the tin in the house would be to have it shut and leave it alone all week and then open it at the end of the week when I've stuck to plan all week..... I'm not sure it would work for me, but saying that I know alot of people that it would work for! I'm glad the class went well, I'm sure it will grow, especially by word of mouth more than anything :)

Hope you've had a good day on plan x

glad your class went well and as gobolino said it will grow by word of mouth etc, i couldnt have a treat tin my will power is so low around chocolate and even the treats for Halloween are at threat and i intentionally bought treats that i dont really like but it hasnt stopped me thinking about it lol

hope youve had a great day today x

Hi Teresa - hows it going with you ? Have you had a good weekend ?

hope your ok xx

Ok I am back to feeling like chatting sorry to have been mia

Today is my 4th back on plan day and really hoping for a long stretch of OP days

Breakfast
rhubarb and raspberries (1/2 syn)
yogurt

lunch
loads of veg
carrots and swede mashed
cabbage and courgette sauteed
1 small slice of pork
a couple of SW roasties
gravy (3 syns)

snack
apple and yogurt
SW recipe gingerbread men (3 syns)

dinner
quorn beef style strips with stir fry veg (1 1/2 syns for sweet chilli sauce)

heb
prunes
only had one but not hungry and going to bed in a minute

hea
milk in teas
21 g reduced fat cheese (also forgot to eat ..well couldn't be bothered to just 21g LOL)

Last edited:
yeahh glad your back with us, although i think we were all missing in action a bit anyway lol so not to worry.

hope you get a good result today at weigh in, ill check back later on to see how you did x

Good to see you back and chatting :) I think we all had a bit of time off, bit spooky really..... Hope you have a good result today. Were the gingerbread men nice ??? I think I saw the recipe in the magazine but I was wondering how small the men would have to be to work out the correct syns. I do have some small cutters so I might give them a go, especially coming up to christmas, they would be nice to hand around if we have visitors. Would you make them again ?

The gingerbread men are ok and an ok size. They are quite crispy and not very sweet so really need a cup of tea with them. If i made them again i might add 1 tblsp of golden syrup and only one egg as they were quite sticky to roll. The upside is i would not overeat them as they are not sweet enough for me LOL

oops i forgot to say i stayed the same at group and that is now 3 weeks at the same weight which actually I am happy about (especially as i had 3 days seriously off plan) so maybe getting the hang of maintenance BUT to give me a bit of wiggle room for christmas I would like to lose 4.5 pounds so need to be 100%

Mmmmm I might give the gingerbread men a go, especially if they are not too sweet. Like you say at least you dont feel the need to overdo it if they arent particularly sweet!

Well done on staying the same. I'd say thats maintaining well :)

i saw those gingerbread men in the magazine and my oldest saw it and asked to make them so might give them a go but adapt them slightly with your suggestion. sounds like youve got the hang of maintaining so you just need to love that little bit extra and then have a couple off plan days per week foollowed by op days and hopefully you'll be maintaining like a pro x

Feeling really happy today but full of cold. My group was so much busier last night and it felt so good to be there with everyone.

I ended up not eating enough yesterday but I am going to make sure I do eat enough today as i know if i don't things will go seriously down hill as although in a great mood I am full of cold and tired, often a recipe for disaster.

Todays menu EE or SE not decided yet looks like SE if i don't change my meals

breakfast
rhubarb and pear with yogurt

lunch
lots of veggies , roast potatoes and synned gravy, slice of pork if there is any left
yogurt

tea
bns soup
hea cheese
veggies and pickled onions

snack this evening
maltesers (9.5)
prunes heb
milk in teas hea

Last edited:
im glad your class was busier last night, just goes to show all your hard work promoting it is paying off.

its strange you saying your full of cold because im sitting here tonight thinking im going to wake up in the morning loaded with the cold:( i can feel it coming on as i type this.

your bns soup has reminded me how much i enjoyed mine the last time i made it so might throw a batch together tomorrow if i remember.

hope your not feeling too bad xx

Back