Teresa's target diary

Teresa I hope you're feeling better today and manage to eat enough. I think there are alot of colds etc going around :( I spy maltesers on your menu, I had some today. It was quite nice to eat them with people in work and know that I knew the syn value of what I had!!Anyway, hope you've had a good day, take care x

Cold was really bad yesterday and ended up waking up at 4 am but feel quite a bit better today.

Yesterday's menu

breakfast
fruits of the forest
yogurt

lunch
bns soup
hea cheese
pickled onions and beetroot

dinner
loads of green beans
swede and carrot junlienne
small portion or pasta bake (heb cheese)

snack ..... sent hubby out for night nurse and a SMALL bag of maltesers he came back with a giant bag for hinself and a 88 g share bag for me (so proud he had not bought me the giand bag) i meant to portion out 37 g worth but ....... i ate them all and have worked it out as 20 syns i guess in the grand scheme is not terrible.

Today's plan

I am not sure whether today will be EE

brunch
loads of mushrooms (a whole carton just for me !!)
tomatoes
fry light eggs
pear

lunch
fruit and yogurt
pickled onions
cheese (hea)

dinner
sweet chilli chicken
syn free chips
Lots of grilled veg

quark/fromage frais and options (2 syns)over crumbled alpen light for a cheesecake (heb)

syns for milk in tea 2? assuming 4 mugs

total syns 4 :) will not have any more maltesers !!

Ok here is the real menu for today :) Little miss indecisive here

EE day

Brunch
loads of mushrooms
tomatoes
frylight eggs

snack
pickled onions
apple
satsuma
yogurt
1 alpen light (1/2 heb)

dinner
chilli and wedges

alpen light cheesecake x 2 (1/2 heb ) 4 syns

hea milk in teas and 21 g cheese

Still a great menu, indecisive or not ! Hope you are feeling better too ;)

oh im liking the sound of your cheesecake, i was tempted to make the one from the magazine but your idea would make it much lower in syns and even better if you use the bars as a 'b' choice, youve given me food for thought for tomorrows meals:)

hope your colds not getting you down too much xx

It was sooooooooooooo delicous, i ate all of it but as i counted the syns that is not too bad.

I crumbled an alpen light between 2 ramekins (next time i would crumble one in each ramekin) and then whisked 2 egg whites and whisked a tup of quark and 2 white choc options and a dollop of fromage frais. I spooned that on top of the alpen light and popped it in the fridge (i had leftover topping so i just ate that) Then i had one cheesecake before x factor and one during. DELISH will do choc another day and when i can get choc orange options again will do a choc orange one.

4 syns and one healthy B and really makes 2 nice size portions ! if you are not miss piggy !!!

sunday's menu EE

breakfast
apple
pear
satsuma
yogurt

lunch
quorn curry and rice
SW dessert not sure on syns 3?

dinner
roast chicken
loads of veg
parsnips
potatoes
gravy (4 syns)

healthy a milk in tea x2 and 3 dairy lea light
healthy b alpen lights
pickled onions

Last edited:
will defo be making that and if i leave out the choc options and just use sweetner and raspberries then only the alpen bars would be synable, im thinking a could mix some raspberries through with the quark and then a couple more for decoration yum yum its making me hungry now but will make it for pudding tomorrow cheers ma dear for the inspiration x

Hi Teresa, hope you're having a good day! How nice to have a surprise for lunch but know that its SW friendly :) Thats great. Your cheesecake does sound lovely, I think I'll be trying that too!

Have a very bad headache and trying to convince myself that more choc is not going to get rid of it but probably another early night would be more useful

I am at 11 syns so far and want it to stay there

monday's plan

extra easy or SE

rhubarb and pear with yogurt

lunch
chicken
loads of veg
thin gravy 2 syns

dinner
very veggie lamb stew (leftover gravy and veggies from pot roast lamb) 2 syns
yogurt
apple pear satsuma

heb prunes
hea milk in teas

Hi teresa! How are you feeling? Your menu's look lovley. :)

How big was your group on first night? you said you were expecting a few more, but you already know they will grow with time, im certain of it. ((hugs)) I bet you held a fabulous class and im excited to hear of all the great losses your new members will come in with at next Wi.

I hear its perfectly normal for new consultants to find the run up to them starting thier own franchise/classes so stressful that they tend to stray from the plan slightly, but what matters is that you reign in back in (when your ready).. 4.5 lbs is perfectly dooable!

xxx

Hi Fern how funny i was just reading your diary and then look and you had commented on mine. :)

I am quite happy at the weight I am right now but 4.5 pounds would just give me a little leeway to enjoy christmas.

My second week was much larger than the first week and i hope it continues to grow.

T

monday's menu updated

SE

rhubarb and pear with yogurt

lunch
chicken
loads of veg (cabbage, carrots, broc, green beans)
a few peas and sweetcorn
apple and yogurt
very thin gravy 1 syn

dinner
very veggie lamb stew (leftover gravy and veggies from pot roast lamb)
tomatoes and carrot sticks on the side
2 syns for gravy granules
satsumas
28g cheese (hea)
satsuma

alpen light cheesecake (2 syns + Heb)
hea milk in teas

Last edited:
hope your feeling better today ive got a head cold thats giving me a really sore head so maybe youve got the same thing?

I feel completely back to normal today ;-) so hope you get over it quickly.

BUT I AM STARVING !! I have had a SE express day and so here ae my choices

Make it a an extra easy day as have only had 2 cups of tea so don't need that as a hea (should syn it as 1 syn and eat some leftover pasta bake and a little savoury rice)

Or keep it as it is and have 5 dairy lea light and ryvita or scan bran.... hmm maybe that is a good idea as it may get rid of my bloat !!! Maybe i will try the oat scan bran . and hope my teeth handle it !

Well I made the second choice and had he oat scan bran which are way nicer than the original ! and not so hard. I had 5 of them 1 heb and 5 dairylea light (hea) and 2 tblsp branston pickle (2 syns) So SE day with 8 syns and all HE used.

Trying to ignore the peanut m and ms OH is munching !

Teresa

Oh peanut M and M's are my favourite - if you managed to resist you are a stronger woman than me !!!! :)

I've been having plenty of scan bran, but yesterday I ended up with my gum at the back of my mouth feeling torn as its so damn hard! I might give the oat ones a try too.

Hope you have a good day x

Lucky for me hubby ate the whole big bag of m and m's (not good for his waist line) so i wasn't left alone with them. I like them but there are lots of things I like better. But i did want some last night.

I am not sure if it is the cold weather and rain or the fact that I have been doing quite a few SE days but I am hungry. It could also be that to get these extra 4 1/2 pounds off Is super hard and my body does not like it so is trying to hold onto it. I do know if i allow myself to feel too hungry I will end up going off the plan so today I am doing a green day and going to fill myself up.

Also due to being so busy and having the bad cold I have been barely running which doesn't help with this tough last bit.

Today's menu

breakfast
rhubarb pear and yogurt

snack
yogurt

lunch
jacket potato and beans
side salad
fiber plus or weetabix bar

snack
carrot sticks and apple

dinner
pasta with mushroom/quark sauce
with lots of leeks, mushrooms, green beans.
If i have any Healthy B's left i will have ham as well. (not sure how much a healthy B is of ham)

green and black mini 4 syns

hea milk in teas

Enjoy your green day! I definitely agree, feeling hungry is a recipe for disaster. Going green does give you more opportunity to satisfy your hungriness. Do you hold your class tonight ? Do you still go to a seperate class for yourself or just get weighed at your own ?

Back