Teresa's target diary

I hold my group wednesday evenings but get weighed at a group on wednesday morning. Would def start gaining if i weighed myself at my group LOL I am one of those people that needs accountability !

I have been white knuckling it all day today but have kept on plan.

Teresa

Well done for keeping to plan :) All the best for the morning..... and the evening ;)

glad your feeling all better now, im hoping that by the morning ill be back to normal too, good luck with your WI tomorrow morning and for your class tomorrow night x

Well today the hunger just would not go away.

I made salmon teriyaki and egg stir fried rice for the kids I take care of and it was so good I ate some of that (SW friendly except for some butter) then I had a big spoonful of peanut butter (10 syns approxfor butter and p butter)..... a pear and satsuma which would have been fine BUT

Then i got home and while cooking spaghetti carbonara for hubby I ate 8 prunes (heb but i didn't have one so 6 syns) then ate some batchelor's savoury rice and then some of the carbonara then a mini green and black bar and a treat size dairy milk 4

So 24 syns which is not good the night before weigh in :-(

Teresa

I STS i think that is 4 or 5 weeks at EXACTLY the same weight now although i would like a loss this is a minor miracle my weight is never consistent ever in my 46 3/4 years of life! So i shall celebrate that.

This weeks goal to just keep following the plan :) and get back to more exercise ... i have not run in 10 days which is shocking for me. Although i did do wii fit plus today.

I am pledging here to run every day for the next four days !! And 2 wii fit plus sessions! As i am working tomorrow and then 3 days off this is feasable (sp?)

I WANT 4.5 pounds off for christmas but I know if i start stressing then i will end up bingeing and gaining.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO I will follow the plan and celebrate days OP I have 16 days before my running club cchristmas party so my goal is 16 straight days OP.

Today's menu

green day
breakfast alpen light and a pear at group after weigh in (1/2 heb)

lunch
leftover pasta bake with a little extra rf cheddar (1 hea)
baked beans
yogurt and rhubarb

Tea
alpen light
pear
satsuma
oat bran scan bran 5 (heb)
dairy lea light (hea)
branston pickle 2 level tblsp (2 syns)

milk in tea (1 syns)
quark ff and options (2 )

5/105 syns

Last edited:
thursday's green menu

Breakfast
baked beans and poached eggs with tomatoes and mushrooms
pear

lunch
pasta n sauce with leeks and mushrooms
(hea milk)(1/2 syns )
yogurt

dinner
slice of white bread (fresh home made) with clover and jam 9.5 syns !
cheese (heb)

alpen light bars (heb)

weekly syns
10/100

Last edited:
Hi Teresa

I'd say you've achieved your goal in your signature, in learning how to maintain properly :) Thats a great achievement in itself and I know what you mean about pushing it too far and stressing about a loss resulting in a binge. All the best for another OP week x

well done for successfully maintaining for 5 weeks, its something that ive never really thought about before but i can see that its a hard balance to achieve so well done :):) oh and i love mugshots too but havnt had one in ages so will need to have a look in the cupboard to check ive got some in.

I'm not a lover of the mug shot, but they are free arent they :)

I was surprised how much i liked the mug shot. I had bought it as a raffle prize and ended up not using it so thought I would try it. But will now keep plenty in for quick filling warm up snacks/lunches

fridays menu EE

Hubby is away until monday night so I am thinking of doing a mini fishy week and lots of oaty scan bran so my days will be red or ee
Breakfast
Kippers and tomatoes

Lunch
tuna with sweetcorn and peppers
el mayo (1 syn)
oaty scan bran (heb)

Dinner
smoked haddock
leek and cabbage stir fry

milk in teas (hea)

treat 2 green and blacks minis (8 syns)
treat size jelly babies (3 1/2)

snacks as and when needed
rhubarb
yogurt
pear

12.5 /90 weekly remaining

Last edited:
Fishy meals planned

Main meals
Basa Fillets with roasted veg
Smoked haddock with green beans and bns
Sweet chilli tuna with stir fry veg
Salmon in honey and soy cabbage and leeks

Lunches
tuna and sweetcorn
prawn mayo
smoked salmon/trout

saturdays plan red

breakfast
omelette with ham mushroom, onion and cheese (hea)

lunch
smoked salmon
laughing cow light (1/2 hea)
pickled onions and beetroot
oaty scan bran (heb)

dinner
salmon teriyaki (1 syn honey)
stir fry veg

snack
maltesers (9.5 syns)

yogurt and fruit as and when needed
scan bran cake or swiss roll (syns?? )

1O.5/77.5 remaining weekly

Last edited:
Your salmon day looks nice today ! Hope you enjoy your fish week. I'm tempted to have a red day soon, which will probably turn into extra easy! :) Have a nice weekend x

LOL my red days often turn into EE But not today, I had not even noticed it looked so salmon heavy.

But as it happened i ended up just having just yog and fruit for lunch as i ran out of time.

I did get some smoked salmon and may have it as a starter or leave it for tomorrow.

And i am not certain i am going to have salmon for tea now but it will be fishy... they had no stir fry veg pkts at the co op and in fact very few veg at all so I am going to see what i have in the fridge and freezer and plan my meal around the veg i have.

I am going to make the choc mandarin cake just need to track down the recipe all of it for me as hubby won't eat it and i am making homemade flapjack for my running club friends and want a treat myself.

Teresa

so made a plan and changed every single meal BUT still a red day !!

saturdays red day

breakfast
omelette with ham mushroom, onion and cheese (hea)

lunch
yogurt and fruit

dinner
basa filets in lemon juice
mashed sweed and carrots
leeks and green beans

snack
pickled onions

mandarin orange cake
12 for the whole cake I will probably eat half :) oink oink 6 syns
flapjack licking the bowl 6 syns

still have 2 heb to have, may have oatbran and laughing cow light for supper

12/77.5 remaining weekly

Hey, hope you are doing ok Teresa :)

that cake recipe looks great Teresa ill definitely be making it soon, hope your doing ok x

Hope you're having a good week Teresa and hope your classes go well x

Back