Teresa's target diary

Teresa youve gone quiet, hope everything is going well for you xx

(( here here )) Hope you are ok. Jane and I will continue to bump up your diary for you.

Bumping as promised x

Thanks for all the bumps, have just been chronically busy, 2 jobs, sick 4 year old at work, bad toothache, tooth extraction, brother getting divorced and needs lots of looooooooooooong chats with hsi baby sister on the phone.

BUT i am still in my target range and in fact may have lost a pound or so this week. Have had to miss last two weigh ins.

Teresa

Ok a food diary for a change :)

Planning a SE day

Breakfast
plums and rhubarb with yogurt

lunch
roast potatoes
swede and carrot
green beans
brussels
roasted BNS
gravy made with oxo

snack
fruit and yogurt
maybe bns soup

dinner
small portion of SW quiche
loads of veg (same as lunch time veg)
quark and options for pud (2 syns)

forget about HE
a milk in tea
b's ??? need to add some maybe a hifi bar and 42 g rf cheese

Hey its great to see you back. Aww sounds like you've got alot on at the moment, sometimes it does all happen at once doesnt it. Well done for being on plan through the manic times, thats a fab achievement :)

No weigh in due to weather. Which is really annoying as i am sure I would have had a loss :-( That is 3 weeks I have had to miss :-(

green menu

breakfast

leftover veggie lasagna :)

lunch
potato, sweetcorn and leek soup
rf cheese (HEB)
rhubarb, plums and yogurt
options mint 2 syns

tea
quorn saus chilli casserole
bns and potato chips

quark and options 2 syns

Shame about missing class again, but dont let it knock you, the loss should still be there for next week :)

well the past two days have been out of control :-(

Between the filo mince pies and the tin of heroes which i now have to really hide and forget that it is open :-(
BUT I am doing a Success Express day today and have lots of meals planned and shopped for the next week.

Breakfast
fruit and yogurt

lunch
vegetable curry and small amount of bombay potatoes

dinner
prawn and veg stir fry
or chick pea chilli
maybe quark with options

hea milk in tea
heb 42 g rf cheese
hi fi bar

I am making today ( or in the next few days)
chick pea chilli
beef rogan josh (although probably just for hubby as I really don't like beef)
veggie shepherd pies
slow cooker lamb

well yesterday was a good SE day and only 2 syns used. And lots of healthy meals in the freezer.

Today we shall see.....

Have had fruit and yog for breakfast but going out for lunch .... I will aim for jacket and beans .....

Then will have either prawn stir fry or slow cooked lamb for dinner.

I WILL NOT HAVE ANY CHOCOLATES OUT OF THE HEROES TIN even if i have a slightly off plan lunch.

Can you keep the tin of hero's out of the house ? In the boot of the car or something/attic or shed ? Are you keeping them for christmas ?

I find its just easier not to start and not to get a taste for it. This is the way I do it in work, I dont even have one and that way I can survive while everyone else eats them. Then when they are all gone I think about how pleased I am. Easy for someone else to say I know. Plus, I'm no angel so maybe not best placed to give advice!!!

You can do it, you know you can :)

If they had not been opened I would be safer but I was sad and mad about not getting to see my best friend before she went back to the sates this week because of the weather. They are stored somewhere where I don't see them and if i ignore them for a few days I will not be quite so obsessed. I just know what an all or nothing person I am and if I go over my syns I then get the I have blown it attitude, which i know is stupid and would tell my members is silly BUT ...

Anyone so far so good today I am over my syns but not out of control so Just need to keep it that way.

Extra Easy Day

breakfast
rhubarb, raspberries and yog

lunch
jacket potato with beans and cheese (small amount so calling it my HEA)
side salad

snack
wicked hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream and a flake !! syns??? 20 maybe will have a look but it was YUM

dinner
slow roasted lamb
carrots and onions
brussels
potatoes and parsnips
gravy granules (3 syns)

HEB
hi fi bar

hey Teresa sorry i havnt been around lately, ive fallen off the wagon but ive logged on tonight in the hope that i can inspire myself to get back on it!

it sounds like things have been really hectic for you recently but apart from the 'heroes incident' you have done incredibly well, anyway im away to find my thread xx

Red day

brunch
bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and eggs

snack
crab sticks
pickled onions
3 dairylea lights (1/2 hea)
milk in tea (1/2 hea)

prawn and veggie stir fry
1 syn sweet chilli sauce

scan bran choc cake
HEB+ 6 syns
raspberries and sweetned quark/fromage frais

Hi Teresa - hows this week going for you ? Hope all is going well. I bet your class is fun this time of year, is it going well ? x

Ok so the food diary has been forgotten but I suddenly realised today that I have less than 2 weeks before christmas and I am only 1/2 bag away from being out of my target range :-( Not where I want to be at christmas! So i need a pre christmas plan ....

I have 3 meals out in the next week and this is how I am going to deal with them.

Wednesday christmas lunch with my Mum but luckily it is at Toby Carvery so will be mostly on plan and I am not going to have pudding

Friday i have a SW team meeting and christmas meal and I am going to make SW friendly choices and again no dessert.

Saturday it is hubby's birthday and we are out to dinner again will make my meal as SW friendly as possible BUT I will have pudding. Then except for SW taster parties (2 in same day) I am fine up until christmas eve.

I think if I am perfect at all meals at home and keep my syns low I could still lose 1 to 2 pounds before my last pre christmas weigh in on the 22nd.

Today's green menu

Breakfast
raspberries and pears with yogurt

lunch
low fat super noodles
squidgy choc cake with ff and raspberries
banana, wetabix bar (heb)

stlll hungry so going to have another bowl of super noodles before going to shops and then swimming (have already run today)

Dinner
SW veggie lasagna with veg (heb cheese)

HEA milk in tea

Well done at the swim AND run, thats impressive for this time of year (I say this as I've gone into hibernation since its been cold!). Excellent plan of action for dealing with meals out, its great to have a plan. Is your SW team meal at head office where they had the good choice of SW meals ?

Hope all goes to plan and you have a great week x

Nice one on both counts (your choices and you WI), well done :) !!!

Back