• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Terrible week

mcv

Silver Member
I've had an awful week, my 4 yr old has had flu, hubbie has awful cold, my 7 yr old has had tummy ache and the shots. I've had to rely on mother inlaw to look after every one while I have been at work, I've been so busy because I condensed 5 days work into 3 days so i could be at home and to top it off it's also my star week! I can't begin to tell you what I have eaten, thinking about it it's absolutely disgusting really, basically I've just shoved everything and anything into my gob. Ok so I need to draw a line under it now it's getting beyond a joke, come on some one please give me a vertual kick up the backside
Claire

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
You just gave it to yourself! That's got to count for some body magic points!! Get your pencils out, get that line drawn and start again.

Colds and flu = chicken soup. Deskin and boil a chicken with a bouquet garni and chopped carrots, celery and onions in a big pan filled up with chicken stock.

Good girl for stopping, self-kicking and carrying on xx

:asskick: as requested

No seriously, sounds like horrendous week, which you can't change so just need to forget it and move forward.
Hope everyones better now x

We've all had a week where it's felt like the world's against us and the weight loss is the bit that often suffers! You've said it yourself, draw a line under it and start again next week :)

Even if you have put on, some of it may be excess water you're carrying to deal with the fats/sugars you've ingested, to chances are if you're really good next week it'll drop off :)

Most of all, well done for stopping now and realizing your mistake - just don't feel too guilty and pick yourself up and get there :) Good luck!