Tesco chocolate flavoured tea :) free!

Keldelacoe

Vintage Virgin Vegan
Hi all
My husband win the raffle at group and one of the prizes was tesco extra special chocolate flavoured tea! It's really quite nice and free :)

Just thought I'd let you know :) anything free is worth a try ;)

xx kirsti xx said:
I'm so glad you have posted this as I wanted to try it but really wasn't sure!!x
If you take sweetener/sugar try it without first though :)

Just bought some of this, how do you know it's free though there's no nutritional value on the pack? Is it the Tesco finest choc tea?

Lea C said:
Just bought some of this, how do you know it's free though there's no nutritional value on the pack? Is it the Tesco finest choc tea?

Yes that's the one! As I said it was a slimming world raffle prize bought by the cons who said it was free!

michedea41 said:
Whats does it taste like any good?x

It's ok.... My oh likes it! I'm not a chocolate fan I'd rather a normal brew ;)

Lea C said:

Just checked slimming world site syns online and yes it's free on all plans!

Ooh must look out for this! Love the Teapigs chocolate flake tea but it's very pricey x

Keldelacoe said:
Tea pigs ...Mmmm Im a fan too but it is expensive

Yeah I love it but keep it as special tea rather than everyday! Is it sad to have special tea? X

not at all lol, I have my first organic veg box coming tomorrow im so excited... now thats SAD! lol

Picked this up in Tesco the other day and put it back down as I wasn't too sure lol.

Does it actually taste chocolatey? I'm really curious. Might pop back to Tesco and buy a box to try, it is Free after all!

Keldelacoe said:
not at all lol, I have my first organic veg box coming tomorrow im so excited... now thats SAD! lol

I would be excited about that too! Will be fun making up recipes depending on what they send :) x

it does taste nice and there is a def choc and vanilla flavour :) Id rather a standard brew but thats me :) It was overkill with my usual 2 sweetners in and for my taste better without, def worth a shot with the free factor ;)

Picked a box up at Tesco last night and it's fair to say I'm now hooked :drool:
This is so nice! I like it with 2 sweeteners though, I find it brings out the taste more.

Jo Wainwright said:
Silly question. Do you drink it without milk?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You add milk but I suppose you could have it black too :)

I've been drinking mine black, as I don't really like milk.

Thanks. I tend to drink red tea without milk at work so I don't have to bother measuring it. I'll have a look for some.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back