Tesco is SO yesterday ;)

Starlight

Gold Member
I MUCH prefer Asdas Low Fat meals :clap:

Theyre for the most part bigger portions and have a much bigger variety, some are a bit more in points but one of my fave is only 4 points for a whole meal.

Definitely worth checking out.

Chicken Arabiatta and the Chicken & Bacon Pasta Bake are highly recommended.

Now if theyd only get the WW bacon back in stock....

Asda do deliver in some areas round here, not to me though :sigh::sigh:

Well my fabulous Tesco delivery man is a complete joy! He is always so friendly and always puts everything away for me...I have them deliver my food, my toiletries, my cleaning products, and my magazines!!! Love, Love, Love them! Plus it saves all that nasty queueing!!! :)

I'm also a Tesco girly... although I always used to think Asda was cheaper but I was soooo wrong!!
Check out http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/ - you select what shop you want... Asda, Tesco etyc and then you shop online... afterwards it shows you how to save ££ by swaping for special offer products and also how to save calories .... it's like 'you could save 1,600 cals and £6 by making these swaps.... then you can either submit your order to Tesco (whoever) or print off the list and use it as your shopping list! I used it to budget so I wouldn't over spend!!
(It also compares your shopping list cost with other supermarkets, mine was £60 at Tesco, but would have been £68 at Asda, £72 at Sainsburys and a whopping £102 at Waitrose!!!!)
Worth a look! xx

Last edited:
my oh works for asda lorry driver so i get adiscount now even better,went in for a sandwich today and spent £35!

I love asda for the clothes and the homewares! but because i always use tesco for home shopping when ever i try asda for a change i always end up with the wrong size stuff! lol

We dont have any of those kind of shops in Ireland. Weve no morrisons, asda, sainsburys...... :cry:

I'm also a Tesco girly... although I always used to think Asda was cheaper but I was soooo wrong!!
Check out mySupermarket - mySupermarket - Compare Supermarket Prices – MySupermarket the supermarket comparison site - you select what shop you want... Asda, Tesco etyc and then you shop online... afterwards it shows you how to save ££ by swaping for special offer products and also how to save calories .... it's like 'you could save 1,600 cals and £6 by making these swaps.... then you can either submit your order to Tesco (whoever) or print off the list and use it as your shopping list! I used it to budget so I wouldn't over spend!!
(It also compares your shopping list cost with other supermarkets, mine was £60 at Tesco, but would have been £68 at Asda, £72 at Sainsburys and a whopping £102 at Waitrose!!!!)
Worth a look! xx
What a great site!!! I'm going to have a look now to see how much I can save on fooooood...not much good to me since I'm on detox but still, a girl can dream ;)x

What a great site!!! I'm going to have a look now to see how much I can save on fooooood...not much good to me since I'm on detox but still, a girl can dream ;)x

Glad to be of service... I love a bargain! ;)

Back