tesco meat free sausages?

noki

From my ww period I have these in the freezer: frozen meat free sausages Mediterranean style. They are low on fat but consist out of soya, tomato, black olives and mozarella
Can I have these on a pv day in the cruise phase? Thanks

I'd be surprised if there wasn't some form of "bread" type matter in such things, but I could be wrong. Can you give the brand and shop and we might be able to find the full nutritional info on line. To be honest, it's not worth coming out of ketosis for, in my humble opinion (and the mozzarella wouldn't be low enough fat for Dukan, and olives aren't ok either).

Ah you might be right. .never even crossed my mind those bread thingies they seems to stick in everything. I just had a good look at its nutritional information and there is even potato starch in it..so a deffo no no.
Sorry for asking such a silly question:(( Thanks for your reply x

Ah you might be right. .never even crossed my mind those bread thingies they seems to stick in everything. I just had a good look at its nutritional information and there is even potato starch in it..so a deffo no no.
Sorry for asking such a silly question:(( Thanks for your reply x

Noki, the only silly questions are the ones you DON'T ask. We all learn from each other :D

Happy Dukanning!

P x

Back