Tesco ultra slim products

purelionz

Hi

Does anyone know if it possible to use Ultra slim shakes and soups?

I dont buy extant soups as I am vegetarian and buying individually is to much.

I am on day 6 and my family are already seeing the difference. Today its my brothers birthday and everyones coming over :wave_cry: just locked in a room to avoid the cooking scent :4633:

Exante products are all suitable for vegetarians so you can have the soups.

You cant use Tesco ultraslim products as a TFR diet, you use the stuff like slimfast, so 2 products and then a meal.

But if you mean in place of 1 exante pack a day then you can have the bars.

Hi

yep I wanted to just change one of the Exante shakes for a tesco soup pack. Ive replaced one of the shakes with the bar yesterday, it was so much better then exante bars which I couldn't eat and made me sick!

I just got my supply of shakes yesterday - so I cant shell out for another bumper soup pack.

I'm not sure if the ultraslim soups can be used instead of an exante pack, you'll have to check the nutritional info of that and an exante one and if they are very similar then that'd be ok.

I know the only reason the bars are allowed is because they are so similar in nutritional value to the exante ones.

I think someone should compile a kind of Q&A thing because the same questions keep getting asked. It's nobody's fault (well, not really) but I get serious deja vu whenever I hit this forum. I have seen the Tesco question ("can I eat their replacement diet bars?") around 4,000 times. As for the one about "Can I drink Lilt/Dr Pepper/Cola/Tea/Mango Juice?"...My God.

Hmmm.

I wonder if something could be 'done' here so when people join, they're directed to a 'please read...' page first? The thing is is that this site provides helpful info that Exante's does not, and likely never well. I mean, I think it unlikely they're going to start advising their customers to head on down to their local Tesco to get the meal replacement bars.

However, here's a new Q&A for you all. Why are the 'Biggest Loser' bars so ridiculously expensive?

You get it on any forum tbh - I used to run our local VAG club and frequent many other VAG forums .... Same Qs always repeated despite the stickys.
I personally don't mind unless it's been asked 2 minutes earlier as I have a quick scroll down before posting but I know a lot of replys tend to be 'use the search function this has been asked before'

Back