tesco ultraslim bars

headdown

Hi everyone

DId a week sort of on exante and have had the weekend off after losing 6.5 pound.

I was going to switch to weight watchers but to be honest straight away I can't control my eating so back to exante tomorrow.

I was having 2 shakes, 1 ultraslim bar and a tin of tuna. Bit of milk for coffee throught the day.

I have read on another post that the tesco bars are higher in carbs and you should only have them occasionally?? Is this right or am i ok to have 1 a day.

Thanks i advance x

i personally dont have the tesco meal replacement bars but as far as i can see from other threads alot of people have them but i couldn't say how often, why dont you do a trial of one bar a day and 2 exante packets and see how you go, you need to do what works for you and if it works go for it.

Hi from what I have seen they are almost same in carbs n you can have 1 a day in place of the exante bar without a negative effect to your weight loss

Hi I have one a day and have been fine. I find they dont make me hungry but when I have the exante bars I get hungrier.

I think i'm going to look at getting some of these as I have only ordered shakes to start with so be good to be able to mix it up a bit x

They are in my opinion much tastier ATM they aren't on offer so don't buy toooooo many as they stricter on promo ie BOGOF n that's the time to stock your cupboards :)

Cannot mouth the Exante bars at the moment. Used to love them.

Currently in love with the ultra slim chocolate bar - its flipping huge and yummy! :)

I have the Tesco Ultraslim bars but their sometimes hard to get hold of and their lovely and have not effected my progress.

I've just ordered some of the ultra slim chocolate meal bars, looking forward to trying them :0)

Dave167 said:
I have the Tesco Ultraslim bars but their sometimes hard to get hold of and their lovely and have not effected my progress.

It's good to hear that they have not affected your progress Dave. Just bough mine this week and wondered if it would. :)

Back