Tesco's Meal Replacement plan? same as Slimfast

Amby

I'm a student too.. but don't mind buying the slim fast as its nearly always 2 for 2 pound in r tescos!! which is nothing when I thought about how much I used to spend on breakfast and lunch when out and about!! I've seen the tesco ones and was going to buy some but don't know if they work as well or would taste as nice!! xx

I found the Tesco version a lot sweeter than Slim Fast but other than that they are pretty much the same, if they weren't so sweet I would probably buy the Tesco version too 'cause every little does help especially this close to Christmas ;)

hi there im on the ones from tesco dont like the chocolate one v much though n think im gonna get the banana slim fast one for a change next week x

Deffinatly will take your word and have a try then!! but yep 2 pound really aint a hassle when you think about it like you said I used to have bacon sarnies, have lunch out at weatherspoons nandos or at least have panninis nd whatever!! i was such a fat pig lol!!! and if anything im proberly saving at the moment but will try tescos and get back to you especially if im gunna be able to buy a tin for 2 pound that sounds amazing!!! fanxs for this info guys keep postin we have gotta loose weight!! xx:D

Went to our local tesco's today and checked out the slimfast one as well and the lady on customer services said they are having a special offer coming up of each large tin £2 so yes you have guessed I will be stocking up on those too.

They're £6.00 each usually are you sure she said £2.00 a tin 'cause that seems a little too good to be true :S

Wilkinsons do them for £4.50 a tin not on offer which is the cheapest I've found :)

i started yesterday! Dont have much to lose im 8stone 8 but have had 2 babies so ive got a bit to lose now! Not sure if im doing it right though, i have a shake 4 breakfast & 1 for lunch and a slim a soup and piece of bread 4 dinner. But in between that ill prob have one piece of fruit, one slimfast snack bar and one low calorie yoghurt as snacks. Am i allowed these or is it better to just have the shakes and dinner? Hope you do well with your weight loss :) x

not sure about the tesco program, but im assuming its the same as the slim fast one, in that you can have 600 cal meal in the evening (or lunch if you prefer) and then you can have up to 100 cal snacks.....
dont starve yourself. if your body wants something to snack on, then choose healthy options

thanks hun. Well i worked out the calorie intake my body would need to maintain its weight and it came to 1800, so accordin to the 'how to slimfast' thread if i want to lose 2lb a week id have to be eating 800calories so im guna try and stick as close to that as i can. My bf was cooking chinese chicken last nite i was so tempted to have some but managed to stop myself, its so much harder when people are eating around u! Ive heard the lighter u are the slower u
Lose weight, do u know if thats true?

thanks hun. Well i worked out the calorie intake my body would need to maintain its weight and it came to 1800, so accordin to the 'how to slimfast' thread if i want to lose 2lb a week id have to be eating 800calories so im guna try and stick as close to that as i can. My bf was cooking chinese chicken last nite i was so tempted to have some but managed to stop myself, its so much harder when people are eating around u! Ive heard the lighter u are the slower u
Lose weight, do u know if thats true?

yes thats what they say, the lighter you get the harder it is...
can i ask how tall you are?
im dreadding almost getting to goal, as its just going to be so much harder!!!!
but so much worth it in the end!

well my bf just measured me and it showed i was 5ft 3.5 altho last time i got measured a few years ago i was 5ft 4 so thats a little worrying lol! ive noticed the slim'a'soups are only about 60calories and these fill me up more than the shakes.. wouldnt it be better 4 me to just have one of these instead of a lunchtime shake? or not? lol x

im not sure on the shakes vers the soup things.. as im not familiar with them... all i can kinda think of is the vitimins and minerals that we in the shakes are topping up what your body needs. so it might be worth if you are going to do that to take a a-z suppliment as well... well thats what i would do.. (and i am doing anyway as well)

can i also ask if there is a reason you would like to go so low?
your bmi surely would be below what is Normal??
sorry if im being nosy..

To Be Honest I Dont Know What Is Normal..? But Since Having 2 Children Ive Got A Flabby Belly.. Big Hips & Bum. I Just Wanna Get Rid Of It All & Lose Weight Off My Hips & Bum & Have A Flat Stomach Again. My Weight Loss Isnt Too Important To Me Id Be Quite Happy Being This Weight But Being Really Toned. Im Going On Holiday In July & Really Wanna Feel Comfortable Wearing A Bikini Again. The Way I Look At The Moment Gets Me Down Quite A Bit So I Just Wanna Be Happy With My Body Really xx

well they are all perfectly great reasons... sorry i didnt mean to pry at all just thought you are so (well you sound it by being only 119lb) small!
well i hope things do go from the areas you want them too!
and then you will be able to feel and look fab on holiday!!!

No Its Fine :) My Partner Is Gunna Buy Me A Exercise DVD For My Birthday In A Few Weeks So Hopefully That Will Help Me Get In2 Shape Aswell.. This Diet I Find So Much Easier Than Healthy Eating Because Half The Time I Eat Something That I Thinks Healthy But It Actually Isnt! Can You Recommend Any Good Exercise DVDs? Hope You Carry On Doing So Well With Your Loss :) x

im not a dvd person really... i am a wii fit girl. and thats about all i get time for.. although i know i should exercise more....
if you have a wii fit, there is the wii fit + game thingy out tomorrow that allows you to target the areas you want, and just to exercises that are say focused on your bum, or tummy... im going to have a look at it more and maybe get it....
i am working so much at the moment and im not really getting anywhere with the exercise, but i guess being a nanny and spending 99% of the day on your feet (apart from now as they are sleeping)

Well Im Hoping For A Wii & Wii Fit Board 4 My Birthday :p Fingers Crossed Lol. My 2 Arent Walking Yet But Im Sure Once They Are Ill Be Getting All The Exercise I Need :) I Saw The Game Advertised Yesterday Thats What Made Me Want It Even More :) x

lol. i look after a 1 year old and a 3 year old.... and oh do they make you run around......
so its hard when i get home from work at 7:30, have dinner, have shower its like 9:30 already, and then who wants to be in thier gym kit then doing a work out.... but i do have mondays off and im getting in a good work out then so.....we will see... im sure i should be doing more!!

Well My Daughters 19months But Not Walking Yet! So I Should Be Running Around After Her But Shes Deciding To Be Lazy 4 Now Lol. It Probably Seems Like Your Doing Less Exercise Than You Actually Are, Every Little Helps & It Looks Like Your Doing Well With Your Weight Loss Already! x

Back