Tess's diary 2015

Anyone know If you can have too much coffee zero!? Is there a limit? Thanks

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Sheppards pie big tick from me, taste like I have really eaten one lol must have instant mashed in it like smash.
Yum!

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Yes, its the only pack that actually tastes like real food :D.

Not sure what the limit is with coke zero. I never have more than 2 cans but that's for other reasons. x

So I'm struggle with only meal packs today, Im having 2 meatfree Lincolnshire sausages 7.3g carbs and 190cals is there anything else I should be checking? Thanks

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Nah I just try and keep cals and carbs low. They sound fine...

I had to eat today too but don't mind coz I feel better and haven't derailed myself yet!

Hi Tess and best of luck on your journey :)

I started just one day before you, Looking forward to following your progress! xxx

Hi Ed!! Hope your getting on Well!! Not too bad now thanks ninja, haven't had anything else so all good. Just watched the other bolyne girl. Was really good took my mind off diet x

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

I'm not a big reader TBH have read pride and prejudice love that book and film and Colin firth :) lol

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Try it...you might be surprised! I struggled reading p&p even though I love the bbc dramatisation...have you seen the bbc adaptation of North and South? Old now but one of my faves...

So I'm on day 7 of my first week! Exciting as at the beginning of the week I was unsure I'd manage but I have been 100% not had anything I shouldn't of had and feel OK, better than yesterday when I was tired and dizzy. So I will weigh myself tomorrow morning for my first week loss. Thanks for reading have a good day everyone xx

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Not heard of it will have to have a look, thanks

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Hi Tess and best of luck on your journey :)

I started just one day before you, Looking forward to following your progress! xxx

Do you have a diary ed?

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Thanks Darcy you too, how have ever you been getting on?

Just so everyone knows I LOVE fybogel! Had lots left issues on CD no issues at all taking this morning and night and hasn't stopped my weigh loss yay! This was my biggest fear of the diet

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

If natural fibre to help with constipation lol you mix it into a glass of water and down it. I have the orange one but has citric acid so shouldn't have it but as I brought it wasn't going to waste it and it's not kicked me out of ketosis.

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Weirdly enough, I used to suffer from constipation when I first did a VLCD. Since I have been on Exante, I go quite regularly. Perhaps not everyday but at least 4 times a week. The psyllium husks are really helpful too.

Thanks sleek chick

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Back