Tess's diary 2015

So today has consisted of choc shake, tomato soup and spaghetti bolegnese. Plus 2 asdas meatfree Lincolnshire sausages. Looking forward to first official weigh in tomorrow morning xx

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

So today has consisted of choc shake, tomato soup and spaghetti bolegnese. Plus 2 asdas meatfree Lincolnshire sausages. Looking forward to first official weigh in tomorrow morning xx Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15 Week 1 - Week 2 - Week 3 - Week 4 -

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow, I'm sure it'll be great. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Sheridan

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421005310.020683.jpg

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421005342.814183.jpg

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

This is my beautiful size12 dress brought tears ago and never worn. I'd like to wear it this year

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Looks lovely Tess. I think the thought of being able to wear clothes that we actually like is one of the best incentives for staying on track.
Good luck tomorrow at WI x

What are you planning to wear it with? I can't see how long it is...boots or heels? What sort of jewellery? Get some good visualisation here to help you!

Thanks both fingers crossed

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow :)
Can't see the dress pic (so not ignoring ;) ) Prob something to do with privacy settings.
Fibre clear is another good addition that I've tried in the past. Can add it to any drink and you don't even know it's there. It completely dissolves and is tasteless. Haven't needed it so far thankfully!

Hi guys, thanks for the posts I weighed in this morning first official week done and I'm down -11lb that is amazing more than Iv ever lost in a week including Cambridge weight plan. I'm 16 exactly so half a pound and in in the15's amazing.

Ninja - it was going to be a nice meal dress or night out. I have some gorgeous gold Dune sandals with a 4 inch heel. They have a ring of diamante gems on them, would look good with this dress. Not much of a fan of dress jewellery but I have a pretty pearl-et bracelet which would go nicely

Looking forward to wearing it now lol xxx

Thanks all have a good day.

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Well done Tess that's a brilliant loss and keeps you motivated for week 2!

That's a brilliant first week loss! Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fab loss Tess, Very well done x

Hi guys, thanks for the posts I weighed in this morning first official week done and I'm down -11lb that is amazing more than Iv ever lost in a week including Cambridge weight plan. I'm 16 exactly so half a pound and in in the15's amazing. Ninja - it was going to be a nice meal dress or night out. I have some gorgeous gold Dune sandals with a 4 inch heel. They have a ring of diamante gems on them, would look good with this dress. Not much of a fan of dress jewellery but I have a pretty pearl-et bracelet which would go nicely Looking forward to wearing it now lol xxx Thanks all have a good day. Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15 Week 1 - Week 2 - Week 3 - Week 4 -

Wow...amazing weightloss...:) :) :)

Excellent loss well done Tess xxx

Back