Tess's diary 2015

Thanks guys, just reading how you have been getting on xx

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Hi guys, thanks for the posts I weighed in this morning first official week done and I'm down -11lb that is amazing more than Iv ever lost in a week including Cambridge weight plan. I'm 16 exactly so half a pound and in in the15's amazing.

Ninja - it was going to be a nice meal dress or night out. I have some gorgeous gold Dune sandals with a 4 inch heel. They have a ring of diamante gems on them, would look good with this dress. Not much of a fan of dress jewellery but I have a pretty pearl-et bracelet which would go nicely 

Looking forward to wearing it now lol xxx

Thanks all have a good day.

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Thats brilliant! Well done Tess. xx

So today consisted of shake, porridge and carbonara. Yum! One bottle of coke zero and a tea with dash of semi skimmed milk and sweetner oh and 2 meatfree sausages as felt I wanted them.
Does anyone else have something that they absolutely love to eat and can't get it out of the head?
Really bizzar but I love toast topped with marmite and chopped advocardo on top. My mouth is watering at the thought I actually think of might have to have it one day soon

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Just brought some choco balls any one else tried them!? Xx

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Just brought some choco balls any one else tried them!? Xx

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

I've had them, they are ok - don't taste like real chocolate though!! I prefer the Choc Orange bar... Yum! :)

I've had them, they are ok - don't taste like real chocolate though!! I prefer the Choc Orange bar... Yum! :)

See the reviews on the website said they did taste like chocolate :-( going to be very disappointed 'pout'

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Let us all know what you think Tess. Be nice for a treat now & then if they do taste like chocolate but I'd have to get someone to hide them from me or else i'd scoff then all down in one go!

Have a good day x

Hi Tess, im on day 2 my partner also thinks I should eat! GRRRRRR lol but he works away all week so I will have a evening meal with him at the weekends! What he don't know lol
I did lighter life 3 years ago and lost 4 stone (piled it all back on now) and don't think I can do total no food again so poached some chicken breasts to add to dishes or pick at, also the zero pasta & rice bulk out the food packets. 0 carbs and fat :)
I agree with you about the curry it was grim, I ended added curry powder chilli flakes and garlic and a small amount of chicken so I could eat it!
Also had choc balls yesterday, defo no choc lol more like cheap choc covered wafer balls lol.
I need to loose about 5 stone and really hope I loose the amount you did in you're 1st week that's amazing!!!
Keep up the good work :)

Hey Sara thanks for reading! Husbands ay!!
I have been adding in low fat low carbs too when I'm craving or hungry night have an egg tonight as im struggling. Good luck with your journey. Keep us updated xx

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

I'm adding zero pasta to bulk up my carbonara n small bit of chicken so it feels like a meal. Plus stops yr mouth from feeling furry
I think other halfs worried I'll work so hard like I did with lighter life eat nothing for weeks then when u can eat again I ate for England and pile it back on. Plus my daughter needs to c me eat as she's 13 and I want her to eat healthy and stay slim.
She plays football for a academy and don't want her to have body issues.
Carry on you're doing great, and I think having the low fat low carb meal is the way as I don't want to do what I did before. Shakes for 14 weeks was really tough. Good to read you've had fab losses eating still as I was worried I wouldn't loose. Well next Monday I will find out.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Arggghhh!!!!! So fed up today, really want FOOD!! Had chilli (yuk) had to season it. Eaten to fried eggs with no oil. :-( hoping it's a faze

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

I never ordered the chilli as I don't like that when it's the real stuff!!
Curry was rank, was so hopin it would be nice as I ❤️curry.
Keep going ur doing amazing x

Arggghhh!!!!! So fed up today, really want FOOD!! Had chilli (yuk) had to season it. Eaten to fried eggs with no oil. :-( hoping it's a faze Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15 Week 1 - 11lb Week 2 - Week 3 - Week 4 -

A couple of us have felt like that today...it's annoying, and even more annoying coz its a bit unexpected!!!

Keep going strong!

I like the choco balls. They are palatable, but not so tasty I'd want to scoff loads of them. More something to satisfy having solid food with a bit of crunch :) I think all the food is like that though. It's (mostly) all edible for me, but I wouldn't want to over indulge in any of it lol. I suppose that's the point of it though :)

I'm adding zero pasta to bulk up my carbonara n small bit of chicken so it feels like a meal. Plus stops yr mouth from feeling furry
I think other halfs worried I'll work so hard like I did with lighter life eat nothing for weeks then when u can eat again I ate for England and pile it back on. Plus my daughter needs to c me eat as she's 13 and I want her to eat healthy and stay slim.
She plays football for a academy and don't want her to have body issues.
Carry on you're doing great, and I think having the low fat low carb meal is the way as I don't want to do what I did before. Shakes for 14 weeks was really tough. Good to read you've had fab losses eating still as I was worried I wouldn't loose. Well next Monday I will find out.

I agree with you Sara, children are very impressionable. Eating small amounts skies you can be on control of what goes into your mouth it's a good way of training your brain.
My husband says he's worried but actually it's the cost of it I know that deep down :-( but if not had take aways it's spent our at the shop at work which would be leads more!
Have a good day all!!

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

So day three of week2 and the scales haven't budged even 0.1lb not sure this is good for me mentally so I think the scales need to go into hiding for a few days.
Today is going to be a better day I have decided!! I'm not giving into to my silly thoughts of food! So as I have been having meatfree sausages and dry fried eggs that isn't going to happen today!
So on today's agenda:
Chocolate shake
Chocolate shake
Carbonara
Water no coke zero or squash just water!!!!
Ahhh that feels Better

Have a good day all!

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Well done on your loss, 11lb in a week is amazing! Don't be too disheartened by the scales not moving again yet it might just be your body catching up and you may notice a loss towards the end of the week. Fight those food thoughts, I'm constantly fighting mine, my little boy asked for biscuits which are coming in the shopping today, don't know how I'm going to resist them!

I dont mind mind the choco balls, the protein bites are nice too.

Hope you have a good day.

Hi Tess, u did amazing last wk. put yr scales in the boot of yr car till weigh day. I use to b a serial scale jumper, every morning , when I went for a wee and before bed does u no favours as it's disheartening when it goes up.
11lb in a wk is a fab loss, keep going another 3lb and that's a stone! How good will that feel?
Keep going. X

Back