Tess's diary 2015

Thanks Sara and poppy, I do feel like a spoilt child a little cause I know I lost a lot in the first week and I'm being ungrateful for that, just wanted to be in the 15's that would be great and only need 0.5lb. I'm only doing the diet until the end of Jan then going back you weight watchers. Just wanted a boost into the new year. Might carry it on depending on how much I lose. I will put the scales away and not weigh in until Monday now. Boot of the car sounds good.
Feeling better now although did have a wobble and wanted some coke earlier but have resisted.
Hope your all having a good day!!
Xx

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

I said I was only doing this for 28 days then slimming world but I'm going to carry on as its going well...slimming world if I crash and burn later or for maintenance!

I don't intend staying on it for months but I'd like to shift 2 stone 1st then I'll do red days on slimming world. Even tho they prefer u to do extra easy lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I don't intend staying on it for months but I'd like to shift 2 stone 1st then I'll do red days on slimming world. Even tho they prefer u to do extra easy lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I don't understand why they change things that work! I'm a vegetarian so I used to do green days I got 2 as and 2bs then.
I lost 18lb with ww before I gave up just before Christmas. Would like to lose that again really.

I don't think I could do this diet long term. I think every one sticking to it needs a medal. It tests your mental and physical strength and it's pretty rough and even doing 1 day 100% is an achievement. It's such a difficult diet. Well done everyone for believing in yourselves and doing it! Xx

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

You can still do red and green if u insist. They last time I joined she was going on about extra easy. I said red days work for me and that's what I'm doing!! Can be a bit stroppy lol

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Iv had a bad morning, couple of times this morning I nearly passed out. Had a cup of tea with 2 sugars AIs I thought this might help. A bit concerned really as felt light headed before but not faint. Gonna try more water. Think the sugar has sorted me out short term. Anyone else had this? X

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Day 11 today x

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Be careful Tess! I had that once with lighter life and was told to eat small amount of grilled chicken or something.
Hope ur ok?

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Thinking of getting something small but will have to force here down as I'm not hungry! Still feeling rough x

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Take it easy Tess! Definitely keep drinking the water, but if you are feeling light headed, make sure you have something - even an extra packet of Exante food? Take care, hope you feel better. :)

Iv had a bad morning, couple of times this morning I nearly passed out. Had a cup of tea with 2 sugars AIs I thought this might help. A bit concerned really as felt light headed before but not faint. Gonna try more water. Think the sugar has sorted me out short term. Anyone else had this? X Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15 Week 1 - 11lb Week 2 - Week 3 - Week 4 -
I had it loads if I didn't drink enough last time I was on a vlcd. I literally had to drink 4 litres of water a day (spread out).

Def add protein or an extra pack if you feel like this...it sometimes feels like cheating but it isn't!

Hi guys thanks for the replies, iv had 2 shakes 2 cups of tea with sugar and milk. Half a banana veg soup meal replacement and 3 quorn hot dog sausages just under 1000 cals and 87g carbs but I don't care cause I feel much better now. And it's not like I have gone completely off the rails. Couldnt keep feeling the way I did and quorn sausages are similar to chicken I think as low carb high protein. Going to read how everyone is doing now :)

You need to do whats right for your body and well done for being mindful on the carbs you could of quite easily ploughed into something alot worse!

Have a good day Tess xxx

Thanks both! :) hoe your day goes well!!

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

So I'm sat here having had 3 chocolate biscuits and 2 chocolate pop tart!! No idea what came over me but just couldn't stop myself. Now I'm going to be out of ketosis and have to start the process again :-(

Oh babe :( sometimes it's so unexpected. I found myself in a cafe ordering a skinny latte instead of a black coffee - I didn't even think about it before it was done and drunk!

Are you keeping with Exante?

Put it behind you, Tess. It's done. Don't waste another minute obsessing about it. Imagine how much you might have eaten if you'd allowed yourself to binge. Dunno about you but I can put away a fair amount at a sitting! Basically though I'm more of a snacker. Could happily snack all day long - sweet, savoury, sweet, savoury... When I am in binge mode however the gloves are off and I can eat and eat.

I just had my own crisis with some toast! Like you I came through with only minimal damage. That's very good progress. Tomorrow is another day! All the best hun x

Thank you both, was like someone else was in my body and I couldn't stop them. I'm gonna stick with it had done 11 days straight today being my 12th. Hopefully not done too much damage but let's see how tomorrow is. Hope your both well xxx

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

I know that feeling too well unfortunately, and it is like its someone else's body, Self sabotage and self harm, mindlessly stuffing ourselves, then feeling down afterwards. Well dont let it get to you anymore, move on sharpish and just continue like nothing happened. You wont do too much damage once you nip it in the bud! You have to draw a line and not punish yourself about it, we are only human :)

Have a great weekend xxx

Back