Tess's diary 2015

Thanks ED, it's so frustrating :-( but I'm not feeling hungry this morning which was my biggest fear as that was hell at the begging of the diet lol. Feeling better today more focused :) hope everyone has a good day xcx wish I knew what triggered that yesterday. Hhhhmmmm.

Xx

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

That tends to happen now & then. One minute all is going well & then wham, chocolate fest. ( I have had a lot of them in the past)

Move on today Tess & get straight back on today. That way no damage will be done

Good luck today x

Thanks guys!!! I'm one shake down and just in m and s cafe with my mom she's having a soup and bread roll I'm having a green tea x were in Exeter shopping for the day. Hope everyone is having a good day!!

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Couldn't have any shake whilst out and about so I went into SuperDrug and got a lighter life 5:2 peanut bar 18.3g tasted amazing so brought 4 more they are just meal replacement bars so suppose same as Exante ones. Xx hope everyone is having a good day!! Xx

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Think this is something so many of us can relate to. Definitely been there and done it myself in the past. Glad you've been able to draw a line under it and move forward. Best way :) Good luck getting back into ketosis. Hope it arrives quickly for you :)

Well done for picking yourself back up. I learnt the hard way - even if you have a bad day, draw a line under it and don't let it escalate to more bad days! I hope you have a great day! x

I'm quite shocked tbh I have managed to salvage it! Never normally can. Weight in tomorrow! Hope all having a good weekend xx

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Just tried the egg pack, really nice with some salt and pepper to taste. Had 2 slices of vegetarian bacon low carbs fat and Cals. Really nice :)

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

So 2 rashers of meatfree bacon, egg pack, lighterlife bar, porridge and half an avacado trickle of marmite and pinch of salt. Yummy! Weigh day tomorrow, fingers crossed will be a loss and under 16st would be amazing. Hope you've all had a good weekend!! Xx

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Done worry about the wobble into chocolate, I seem to do it a lot it's usually bread with me, well done for getting back into it. I've gone for the Atkins bars in the past when I've been out and stuck and they are quite nice. Mmm I love the egg pack it's a favourite, sometimes I have a little sprinkle of cheese on it or marmite, may have to try some meat free bacon though.
good luck for weigh in tommorow.

Done worry about the wobble into chocolate, I seem to do it a lot it's usually bread with me, well done for getting back into it. I've gone for the Atkins bars in the past when I've been out and stuck and they are quite nice. Mmm I love the egg pack it's a favourite, sometimes I have a little sprinkle of cheese on it or marmite, may have to try some meat free bacon though.
good luck for weigh in tommorow.

Thanks poppy, it did taste good and added in some bulk. Low fat, carbs and Cals so you don't feel too guilty but you've eaten something x

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Massive well done you for salvaging it and getting straight on with it, and so well too, that takes mental strength. I hope you are rewarded tomorrow on the scales, You're doing fab! xxx

Is that the quorn bacon. I love that!
Good luck tomorrow Tess, hope its a good one x

The one I have is from Holland and Barrett cheatin it's called ironicly. But quorn would be similar x

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

So I have lost the grand total of 1lb all up until yesterday I had lost 2 so not sure what happened!! :-( I seriously hope this week is Better!

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Dont lose heart I lost 14lbs in the first week then 2 the following week. Its just your body adjusting I'm sure next week it will even out just keep with it!

Every lb lost helps! Keep going you might find you have a better loss next time, we all have bad weeks and good weeks. Have a great day.

Back