Tess's diary 2015

This diet is so finicky at times with losses but it works faster than all theothers so stick with it Tess. You will more than likely get a good loss next week x

Thanks guys, I have a treat tonight then back on track tomorrow. It's only avacado but still a low carb treat :) hopefully keep me on track x

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Well…
Husband decided he fancied going out for tea pizza Hut it was then. When I looked at the menu I was thinking where is the salads!!! Ended up completely blowing it! But did have the less than 500 cal veg pizza. It was the salad bar and cheesey Gaelic bread etc :-( tomorrow is a new day! X

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Well... Husband decided he fancied going out for tea pizza Hut it was then. When I looked at the menu I was thinking where is the salads!!! Ended up completely blowing it! But did have the less than 500 cal veg pizza. It was the salad bar and cheesey Gaelic bread etc :-( tomorrow is a new day! X Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15 Week 1 - 11lb Week 2 - 1lb Week 3 - Week 4 -

Poor you :( I'm sorry to hear that

I had to do Pizza Hut on Exante and it was rubbish...they only have all you can eat salad bar but there's no protein there...just lettuce, cucumber etc. they don't do herbal teas :(

Clean start tomorrow...it's supposed to be easier to get back into ketosis the longer you've been doing the diet...fingers crossed for you

Thanks Diet ninja, how's the fasting going!?

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Thanks Diet ninja, how's the fasting going!? Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15 Week 1 - 11lb Week 2 - 1lb Week 3 - Week 4 -
It's only day 3...I fasted for 2 days on 600cals then ate today. I'm not counting cals on eating days but sticking to low carb as it makes fasting so much easier! How's your day today?

Sounds good, at the end of the Month I'm gong back to ww, was thinking of pointing low carb. Try and fend off the hungry and Not put loads of glycogen (or whatever it's called) weight on :-( xx

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Sounds good, at the end of the Month I'm gong back to ww, was thinking of pointing low carb. Try and fend off the hungry and Not put loads of glycogen (or whatever it's called) weight on :-( xx Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15 Week 1 - 11lb Week 2 - 1lb Week 3 - Week 4 -

I do not blame you! Vlcds are soooo hard! Low carb really does curb my appetite...!

Losing no weight makes me depressed! And I know I went to pizza Hut but what about all the good I did before and after! :-( hoping/praying for a whoooosh lol xx

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Today I have had a chocolate shake and a lemon bar, this evening I have had 2 scrambled eggs and an avacado. Happy with that think I'm going to add an evening meal which originally was my plan. And I got sucked into TS. I was worried about ketosis but think cause I have TS for a little while I won't be a hungry. Thanks for reading guys xx

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Hi Tess! I do a eve meal a few times a week too. I know I'm more likely to stick to it rather than totally fall off the wagon. Even if the loss is slower.
I worked out today if I lost only 2lb a week till my hols in August that's 5 stone wow!!!
I know I'd b bored of pack after a few weeks, I'm day 10 and having my meal I'm a happy bunny. When other halfs working away like tonight I've had a carbonara pack and added chicken and zero pasta cause I can't b assed to cook lol.

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

What kind of meals do you make? Would be nice to get some ideas. Do you stick low carbs? How many Cals? Sorry for all the questions

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

I have 800 most days on a weekend a few more.
I have lots of fish and chicken but I read yr a veggie?
Yes I have no carbs apart from what in the pack! I miss spuds!
I love mushroom curry, butternut squash burger, stir fry and casserole :) I must admit most my meals are meat or fish as I'm doing no carbs!

I have 800 most days on a weekend a few more.
I have lots of fish and chicken but I read yr a veggie?
Yes I have no carbs apart from what in the pack! I miss spuds!
I love mushroom curry, butternut squash burger, stir fry and casserole :) I must admit most my meals are meat or fish as I'm doing no carbs!

Thanks for the help! Have you found you still lose a decent amount? Xx

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

5lb this week but I know I won't stick to it if I don't do it this way.
I have done total before i do a month n fall off the wagon.
I'm only day 10 of this but before it was 4-6lb a week x

That's amazing! Thanks for sharing with me

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Hello all,
Today's agenda is shake this morning, bar for lunch and who knows what for tea. Gonna try and stick to a pack tonight. I'm going to see my friends the weekends in Stoke, traveling up to Walsall with my dad we are meeting my grandad for breakfast. Haven't seen him in ages. Then up to stoke to see my uni friends. Haven't seen them since July either. Not sure what to do diet wise as I don't want to put weight on but also don't want to have to do shakes all weekend :-( dilemma.
Have a good day all!!!

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Maybe do a mixture? Take some bars with you and have them where you can and eat where you have to but make good choices, it's difficult when you have plans or have to eat out. Hope you have a good day.

I'm not a big reader TBH have read pride and prejudice love that book and film and Colin firth :) lol

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

He is gorgeous isn't he. 'Dreamy sigh.' :heartpump:

Back