• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Test

I like that Meez site!! it's cool!!

Norwich kit you mean (easy mistake as they play similar football)

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Ice....I can't believe how much it looks like you m8!!!!

Now go and do some work and stop playing :D

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Agreed Meez is cool! :D

Spent an hour playing with it myself today.

Nice new siggie.:)
Loving the meez Cavy :D Looks like most of us are going tobe bashed with snow very soon!!:eek: :D

Cavy we aren't talking!! I just noticed you nicked my top score on America's army. Officially in a mood now ;-)

KD

Gone fishing
Cavy we aren't talking!! I just noticed you nicked my top score on America's army. Officially in a mood now ;-)
But you got word 8!! Anyone who wins word 8 has waaaayyy too much time on their hands :D

Besides. Football? Thought only Chavs played football these days. Your not a Chav are you:eek:

Sorry!! :D . I do confess it was hubby who knocked you off and not me. He saw me faffing about trying to hit the targets, and decided to have a go and got the new top score. I never was any good at shooting.!! :) :)

Deb x

Karen

Serial Foodie!
oh dear moose! knocked off by someone who isnt even a member on their first try! does that make u feel better? lol

no one is allowed to try to take my spot on scrabble blast....it took me DAYS and DAYS..... i will absolutely cry :sigh:

It does bear an uncanny resemblance Mike :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Administrators 1
Technical Support 1
Technical Support 1
Technical Support 0
Moderator New 2009 3