tetra pack

I had 5 my first week (not enough) and 8 the following. I use them when out and about.

i started using a variety of different shakes, soups bars etc but 2 weeks ago i realised that no matter what i have i always wish it had been a chocolate tetra so decided to go on choc tetra only and have actually found the plan much easier to stick to having only chocolate tetras. i think its a combination of the ease of just grabbing one ( not having to blend or anything or hang around in the kitchen) and also the fact that there is no deciding which flavour to pick this time.
i do have a few bars in as well incase i fancy something to chew on but so far im happy just sipping on the tetras.

I can't stand the tetras -- they taste very chemically to me.

hi and good luck with starting :D I know a lot of people use just tetras , some people find them very strong and I always dilute them if you drink them ( I also occassionally freeze them and eat as ice cream ( not officially ' recommended but nice as a treat ) . Just remember that you need to drink extra water when you have tetras so you will need to drink at least 3 litres a day , more if you can manage it :)

I can't stand the tetras -- they taste very chemically to me.
Exactly the same reason that I never used tetras. Loathed them.

I have 21 banana tetras every week.

End of week 11 today...and I've not got bored yet!

Back