tetra packs

deb

Can anyone advise me. I was wondering if cdcs have to order tetras when dieters ask for them or should they have a stock in all the time?? :confused:Can cdcs return tetras for refund or exchange???:wave_cry:

I personally keep then in stock all the time as they are so popular.

Not sure what you mean about CDC's returning them for refunds ??

PM me if you have a specific question or mail me --> [email protected]

Mike

Hello Ice

Im on day 2 of CD and was wondering if i can drink low cal squashes or suck ice poles??

Hiya Babs.

I am afraid low cal squashes or not an option on the diet due to the citric acid in most and also low cal isn't no cal. Check your pink and blue booklet on page 2/3 for exact guidance.

Ice poles are ok as long as they are just ice but if you mean the ones you buy for kids with flavouring in then again I am afraid no!!

Saying that it is raining really hard and horrible here so you could have a nice hot black coffee or even better a nice hot bath and just hang in there for ketosis to kick in which should be sooner rather than later now.

Mike

Sorry to make you sick Mike, but its 25 degrees up norf!!!!

Thankkz fr replying so quickly ICE. Im not a tea/coffee lover, i mainly drink water as a rule, but i think its the amount im drinking now haha. I thought ketosis happened on 2nd day of diet, but im feeling really good. How much do u think i will lose in a week?? Im 17 stone at the minute.
Thankx Babs

Hiya Babs

The first week loss is such a lottery!! I will have a guess at 6 and a half pounds!! (Do I win a prize if I am right?)

Ketosis tends to start after a couple of days but can take a few more days to fully engage so hang in there.

Thanks Babs, its a great feeling!!! Just hang on in there.

I weighed nearly 16st and lost 5lbs in my first week, not as big as many, but I still lost 5st in 4 months!!!!

Back