Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tetras - how much water do I need to drink?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jayellekay, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    Hi
    I am starting tomorrow. I am super fussy, so to ensure I don't give myself any excuses, I have bought only tetras for my first week.
    2years ago when I first tried CD, I gave up as although I didn't cheat, I started putting on weight, as U wasn't drinking enough water.
    Has anyone else had a tetra-heavy menu?
    How much water do you think I need to set myself as my minimum target each day?
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

they say an extra glass of water for every tetra or bar so I would say at least 3 litres , I drink between 3.5 and 4 a day pretty easily with the orange flavour :)

4. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    Thanks. I'll aim for four....and as ling as I hit three I should still be ok!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.