Text message question - sent to wrong person

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Ok I've been chatting to a guy on a website. He is based in Italy. He sent me his pic today.

I was forwarding it to my best mate (as u do lol) with a little text about him. I ended up sending to him...oooops

I did realise & it was still 'sending' & I quickly deleted it.

I didn't receive a delivery notice. Do you think I managed to delete it or would it have gone through?

My phone is HTC so there is no sent items folder, all messages that are sent/received from people are just linked in a long thread iykwim.

I've not had any message back from him, although I wasn't being nasty in text I'd would rather he didn't see it lol x

What did it say?? Go on......

Ooops epic fail x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did something similar to this I went on a date with a policeman who was a bit of an arse. One of my mates kept texing me through the date to check I was ok and I kept texing back. Got home and he went for a kiss I turned my face away lol not good but he took me to all these country pubs where all his mates where it was a bit weird!! I got home and texed my mate something like when I won't be seeing that tosser again I was like a bit of meat being shown at market and i sent it to him!!!!!! Strangely enuf I never heard from him again lol lol. Don't worry about it hun these things happen x

Uh-oh! I meant to send a racy text to my husband (then boyfriend) bout 10 yrs ago but sent it to my boss instead!!! (they had same initial)...

It was XXX racy lol, oops

Dunno bout ur phone type hun, do u normally get delivery receipts? I'd err on the side of caution & assume it went but don't mention it if he doesn't lol x

This is roughly wot I said lmao

My image of Mr italy has totally changed got his pic...he looks a lot older than 41...but he is really nice to chat to & have a laugh with so I'll keep in touch. Just as well he is in another country lol

He said that I was no looker but I know I'm not stunning but please he's got some cheek...check it out lol

Reckon won't hear from him again lmao xx

This is roughly wot I said lmao

My image of Mr italy has totally changed got his pic...he looks a lot older than 41...but he is really nice to chat to & have a laugh with so I'll keep in touch. Just as well he is in another country lol

He said that I was no looker but I know I'm not stunning but please he's got some cheek...check it out lol

Reckon won't hear from him again lmao xx

sounds like a bit of a nob anyway , i would send another on purpose this time but yet again make it look accidental ha but not as polite something along the lines of he looks like a pitbull chewing a wasp hahahha

Lol good plan

You know when u have an image in ur head, from the way he described himself & by speaking to him..thought mmmm he sounds lovely. Was chatting to him & got to know him a bit & boy woz my image shattered....

I'm not saying I am beautiful or anything but I was honest with how I look. Any how, feck it!!

Hi big bear!

Well if he said that about you he deserves to get a text the text message with some home truths he he!!

You'll have to let us know of you do hear from him again!

I bet your heart started beating fast when you realised you'd sent it to him by mistake x

big bear said:
Lol good plan

You know when u have an image in ur head, from the way he described himself & by speaking to him..thought mmmm he sounds lovely. Was chatting to him & got to know him a bit & boy woz my image shattered....

I'm not saying I am beautiful or anything but I was honest with how I look. Any how, feck it!!

I think it was rude what he said about you xx
It's on the inside what counts that's what makes you a beautiful person .. people who judge a book by it cover are very shallow!
Plenty more fish in the sea hun x

big bear said:
Lol good plan

Lol ah sure u gotta try these things... In the words of Take Me Out - light off light off :)

Eurgh...what a ****er.

My dad would tell you never to trust an Italian- lothario's, the lot of them. (He knows this because he is one!)

I didn't like him telling me how to bring up my kids either.

But I'm a firm believer things happen for a reason so that txt was meant to be sent.

Thinking about it was prob good altho felt a bit awful about it, u have made me look at it differently...

He is English, working in Italy lol

big bear said:
He is English, working in Italy lol

He'll have picked up bad habits !

he sounds like a pr*ck, wouldn't waste my phone credit on him :)

Years ago when my lifetime ex left me ,I started casually seeing a guy ,nothing serious, he left my house one day. Soon after my ex text and I replied. Then I had a knock at the door, it was the guy I was seeing holding his phone to my face, with my text meant for my ex ,lol,lol, oops. Talk your way out f that one.

Another funny story ( I could write a book about texting and split ups )

As my ex ran off with a Trollop, and kept coming back to me,I would read his text, when she carried on texting. This stupidity went on for a long time. Anyway ,the above guy, when I started seeing him, sent me a beautiful text one day, telling me how wonderful I was , so I sent it to my ex. He rang and asked if I'd sent him this text by mistake, I said " no I did it on purpose being as I've read so many of your texts, thought I'd let you read one of mine ;) oh the air was blue suffice to say ;)

Well he obviously never got the text or is clearly not mentioning it.

He was texting me this morning as normal lol x

Back