Text message question - sent to wrong person

Aw, and we've been calling him all sorts!

ohhhhh maybe he did get the text but thought he had the upper hand by what he said to you and now he knows he's not the perfect man that he somehow thinks he was.. play cool with him.. your worth sooooo much more :) x

cydonamc said:
ohhhhh maybe he did get the text but thought he had the upper hand by what he said to you and now he knows he's not the perfect man that he somehow thinks he was.. play cool with him.. your worth sooooo much more :) x

I concur.

I have an HTC and have never been able to cancel a message once I hit send. Who cares f he got it, he wasn't exactly complimentary about you was he;)

This is so weird. After reading this thread I got a text message from a friend that contained info that I had passed onto only 1 other person. These people do not no each other and have no common friends. When I asked how she knee what was in the text she sent me a copy of the exact text I sent to my other friend. It appears that my phone shows me sending the text to one person but it actually went to another and I have no notification of that on my phone. I am now scared to send anything VIA text message Incased It gets to the wrong person.

Have u got their numbers mixed up like the wrong number under the wrong name???

I am going to be cautious with this guy, we will never meet so not bothered really. We have a good laugh but that's as far as it goes x

No don't have numbers mixed up. I have had nothing but problems with the phone since I got it 15moths ago. I often put people on hold & dial other numbers without even touching the phone. I hate it and cant wait to get rid of it when my contract is up.

If you are having fun then where is the harm. You deserve some fun, you haven't had the easiest year so enjoy it

Heard this the other day "Women will never be equal to men, until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut and still think they're sexy"

I sent a raunchy text to my husband once when we first got together and sent it to his dad instead lol. I wasn't impressed but he found it hilarious :/

foodjunkie10 said:
I sent a raunchy text to my husband once when we first got together and sent it to his dad instead lol. I wasn't impressed but he found it hilarious :/

My mate Harry sent a very loving text to the AA man instead of Angela his wife!

I was supposed to send a text to a girlfriend I was meeting for tea, instead it went to the taxi driver we use for airport runs, it said 'see you on Wednesday, same time, same place'. As soon as it'd had gone I realised what I'd done, his reply 'are you leggy & blond!' I let him know who I was & apologised, but he did mention it to me next time we met, fortunately he's quite a good laugh & saw the funny side.:D

Happy Holidays said:
I was supposed to send a text to a girlfriend I was meeting for tea, instead it went to the taxi driver we use for airport runs, it said 'see you on Wednesday, same time, same place'. As soon as it'd had gone I realised what I'd done, his reply 'are you leggy & blond!' I let him know who I was & apologised, but he did mention it to me next time we met, fortunately he's quite a good laugh & saw the funny side.:D

You should have said yes, you are indeed leggy and blonde!!

I aspire to have an airport-run taxi driver HH :D

OMG Kerry b my fone has started sending messages to the wrong people...

I sent my sister a text checking the weight of ingredients for a cake...which she replied to.

Then this morning I get a text from Mr Italy asking if I had made the nice choccie cake. He received the message altho it shows in my sent items as only going to my sister

How random & weird lmao x

big bear said:

I sent my sister a text checking the weight of ingredients for a cake...which she replied to.

Then this morning I get a text from Mr Italy asking if I had made the nice choccie cake. He received the message altho it shows in my sent items as only going to my sister

That sounds a bit sinister actually???? X

Not sure but does your phone have 'group' settings? because you may have inadvertently set up a group? Or maybe you've forgotten telling him about the cake?

Or Mr Italy is really your sister and she needs help lol!

Shirleen said:
Or Mr Italy is really your sister and she needs help lol!

Hahaa, I really want this to be true. She could have sent you a nicer photo in that case!

No not group settings at all.

U made me laugh Shirleen..

It defo shows up as only sent to my sister & the last message I sent to him is in the sent items...

Crazy but scary!!

Back