Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Very well thanks :D
Oliver is 18 months old, a walking talking toddler :rolleyes:

How's your daughter and little grandson? He must have had his first birthday by now? X

They're both doing good thanks hun, Jackson is 14 1/2 months now hes crawling all over, pulling himself up on furniture and has 8 teeth ( which he likes to bite nanna with) lol.

I have him on a wednesday while they are at work- hes a little treasure.

Wow 18mnths where has the time gone!!! hows he doing? x

Aww bless him :)
Oliver was quite late with the teeth so he's now making up for it- he had a really bad teething spell whilst we was on holiday in Greece, which meant he didn't sleep much :mad:
He's currently going through a tough spell- he's got 5 teeth coming through at once :eek::eek::eek:
Other that that, he's a mischievious little monkey who has no fear and he adores our animals :)
This will be his 2nd Christmas, but the first where he's a bit more aware of what's going on, so I'm very excited! :D X

Haha yeah its Jacksons 2nd one too. He has 4 coming thru on the top together bless him. It looks like he's wearing blusher lol
I think little boys are more mischievous arent they haha

Hey Sheila ! :)

It's been such a long time coming back to mins, I miss all my old friends. If ever you read this, just wanted to say I miss you all. I hope your doing well hun, would be lovely to hear from you. I hope your family are well, your daughter and your sister. How's your little prince ? :D ...although I'm sure he's grown up now and must look cute and very handsome. I miss how mins used to be, its a lot quieter now, but its still nice to have somewhere to go to for support. I hope you have a lovely Easter with your family. Hopefully hear from you soon .

Take care hun.
Kay xx

Last edited:
Hi Kay!!

Sorry I've not been here much since the site site re started. I don't know if you remember I was having really bad problems with headaches every day. Well its now a year since they started , and I'm still having them. The docs at the hospital insisted it was migraines, without examining me etc. I got meds (5) different types now and none work. So I paid for a private consultation, this was after I collapsed at work in January I couldn't see or hear. He arranged a brain scan for me which is this Saturday, but ...... the pain got so bad I was admitted to hospital last Tuesday and put on morphine for 2 days. They did my scan, I'm now just waiting for results. The doc is trying to rule out something called Chiari Malformation, which means my brain is being pushed to the bottom of my skull and theres no room, which means a build up of pressure. Sorry for thru long post lol

Jackson is doing great thanks he's a little character, sis is not good, she now has non epileptic seizures bless her. Bet your sorry you asked now lol. I hope you are well hun? I will try and pop on more often xxx

Oh no Sheila :( , so sorry to hear that you've been through so much healthwise hun (((hugs))) . I have my fingers crossed for you that the results comeout ok and its something that can be treated quickly. I'm not sure if your working the same hours you used to, but maybe reducing your hours at work, or taking some time off might help. Sounds like you need some rest. I recently had my back operation beginning of this month, which went well, but I had a really bad reaction to some of the medication and my body has come up in a rash, and flared up with eczema. I used to suffer from it when I was a young girl. The docs gave me some strong steroid creams to control it, but long term use of them thins the skin overtime, and that's exactly what's happened with me :oops: , parts of my skin burn where it feels like I have no skin there, its all patchy and red. I've started looking up alternative natural therapy and am changing my diet and hoping this will help.

I hope your sister gets better soon and I hope your daughter is doing well. Ahh Jackson must be a bundle of joy to have around :) . It's been lovely to hear from you Sheila and I hope we can speak soon.

Take care hun, I hope you get better soon, and look after yourself.
Lots of love
Kay xx

Back