Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary

Lol you make me laugh. I can always count on you to cheer me up. Thanks. Well I'm sat here chewing my face off but I WILL NOT go in the kitchen. After my film I'm going to shower then bed and breakfast soon as I am upstairs ill be fine xx

Same as me. I'm resisting pizza and potato waffles by annoying joe. It really works. He's sat on the floor between my knees playing coasterville on fb and I'm twiddling his hair and tickling the back of his neck with the cats tail. It really works :) bed soon for me too. I can't stop shneezing :(

Night xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no do you suffer with hayfever?

By some absolute miracle I got up this morning to find I am now only 1lb heavier than wi. I went way over points yesterday and weighed 15.12 before having my tea which would have piled on at least another 1lb. I'm only ever 2lb lighter by morning, but got up and I'm 15.8. So it must be all the meat I ate yesterday and all the water in drank (3 litres) now I KNOW I can do this, my hard work the last two days even though I failed has paid off.
Wish me luck!! xx

Not that I know of ( hay fever )

Well done on your small victory :)

I on the other hand am dieting like a champion and actually putting on weight. Humph. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hope everyone is well.
So today I've had a packet of crisps, and a Mcdonalds that's all :-(
I did do my exercise class though and feel great for it.
I've been out all day shopping for kids birthday presents and I had to get a new tyre and get two more fixed. I'm broke his only got paid today xx

Umm Jack we got him another Henry hoover, a big farm playset, a transformer, a puzzle, some dvds, a sand play set bucket etc, and mini garage set, stuffy the dragon from doc mcstuffins, some dinosaurs, cars, I've already got him a road map mat, some books, and Henry Hoover mop and bucket, birthday toy lawn mower that blows bubbles, a scooter. I think that's it for now. Naomi has a couple activity toys and a pull along click clack dinosaur, a musical push down toy dome thing, a big activity centre thing, some clothes. That's it so far. She's very hard to buy for. But I had to buy two also seats for her, one for each car which took a chunk of money. We're getting Jack an iron and ironing board set from argos, and some farm animals, and some jungle junction figured. Then just some clothes I think xx

Oh I know tell me about it will post some pics of the things I got later. I put on 1lb today, so not bad at all. I've joined and 8 week summer challenge at ww.

Today so far -
Cereal bar 3pp

Tikka thins with salad cream 13pp

Then fruit and chocolate muller 1367673530137.jpg

Tonight's tea is Chinese I think at 21pp xx

I've signed up to lose 18 lbs which is just over 2lb a week which is very doable IF I stick to it - so I'm going to have to stick to it. My Chinese was lovely, I'm still well within my points and I've been good today food wise so I'm pleased xx

Ah I'm sure you can do it hun, that'll be great. I really need to knuckle down. I'll be gutted if I'm not in the 13s by my birthday xx

Yeah it's in October, I really think you'll manage 7lb no problem. Your really good with your food xx

Well today I did filling and healthy so I had -

Strawberries, grapes ww yogurt 1pp

Pork, roast potatoes, parsnips, carrots, broccoli, swede, Yorkshires, gravy 9pp

Ww yogurt 1pp
Ww icecream 4pp
Smarties 5pp
Milk 0pp

20 of my weekly points.
I earned 4 activity points slowly walking at the beach this afternoon.

Tomorrow I'm back to pointing.

I had a nice ish afternoon out with the kids, hubby's sil came up with the kids Jack loved it.
Tomorrow I'm off work so I'm going to take them to a country park with my mum and sister as hubby is at work and it's supposed to be really hot tomorrow. It was great today. I'm even going to break out a dress and flip flops.
One downside today my hubby took the following picture... of me from behind now I feel horrible again.
Oh well. At least I'm doing something about it though!! 1367786273966.jpg

The beach looks lovely must be nice for kids growing up near the beach :) I always feel bad looking at pics of myself but I always think the camera adds on pounds, but I bet if you compare them with older photos you may see a difference :D

Tomorrow sounds a lovely day out, had to buy myself some flip flops as my feet have really swelled up and all my shoes feel so uncomfortable!

Is it water retention possibly? It's great being by the beach the only problem is its always packed, not the beach itself as we're not the coast we've got access to miles and miles of beaches in easy reach. Where we were today is the town I live in I can walk if I fancied it but it's easier to take the car with all the stuff I need for the kids xx

My kids hardly get to go to the beach, only handful times throughout the year as we live miles away it really looks beautiful :) that's thing with walking there's only so much you can pile on to a buggy, Jack looks like he walks well :)

It probably is water retention and my feet always seem to swell- not had much water today- so I'll have a couple glasses before bed.

We have so many beaches close by and they beautiful but we never really go, I think when Amelia a bit bigger we will go and enjoy more. We have a park two mins walk too so we been taking Amelia there a bit and she loves the lil swings etc.
still looking out for a light weight stroller so if any one recommends any that will be great??????
Love my pram but Amelia is feeling to restricted in it now and wants to be sitting right up.

Back