Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary

I got Stuart a hip flask from Jesse a few years ago but now teds here thinking of getting him one from both of them and something for his desk at work maybe a photo or a mug with the kids on I think and then I'm gunna get him some new trainers x

Thank you for the ideas everyone, their great.
Cas thank you about the inches going to do it every month now.

Today I've had
Breakfast -
Weetabix 5pp

Snack -
Ww biscuit 2pp
Apple

Lunch -
Ham salad with coleslaw 5pp
Yogurt 1pp
Crisps 2pp
Peanut caramel 2pp

Snack -
Smarties 5pp

Dinner -
Omelette and barbecue sauce 9pp

3 litres water
Inc 4 x cups tea no sugar 2pp

33pp xx

Thank you Sarah!

This week is going okay.

Today

Breakfast -
Weetabix 5pp
Apple

Snack -
Peanut bar 2pp

Lunch -
Yogurt 1pp
Crisps 5pp

Snack -
Smarties 5pp

Milk 2pp

Curry no rice 8pp

33pp

Approx 3 litres water including 4 cups tea xx

Thank you Sarah!

This week is going okay.

Today

Breakfast -
Weetabix 5pp
Apple

Snack -
Peanut bar 2pp

Lunch -
Yogurt 1pp
Crisps 5pp

Snack -
Smarties 5pp

Milk 2pp

Curry no rice 8pp

33pp

Approx 3 litres water including 4 cups tea xx

Glad your week is going ok xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today -

Breakfast -
Weetabix 5pp

Snack -
Peanut bar 2pp
Apple

Lunch -
Ham salad with coleslaw 7pp
Crisps 2pp
Yogurt 1pp

Snack -
Crunchie 5pp
Ww biscuits 2pp

Milk 2pp

Dinner -
Chicken and veg with gravy 7pp

33pp total

Having a very hungry day also had two milky bars 5pp xx

Thank you ladies, exercise is going okay but haven't been able to go to any classes last week due to hubby's shifts. Will be at two this week though and two or 3 when week after. Will be doing lots of walking next weekend no doubt got lots shopping to do xx

Well finally got round to writing a decent post but seems I must have bored everyone lol. Today have gone off plan a little.
Going to be a bad week, I'm broke into no food in will have to make do so probably will get a gain but can't be helped at moment x

:) congrats on new weight territory :)

You've done so well since Naomi was born. Weird that you were the same weight the day before each birth!!

It's funny how we remember weight at certain points in our life, it should matter but it does.

As for no money this week, just do your best and you see results xxx

Thanks, I changed my mind about the post x

Today -

Breakfast -
Toast and jam 4pp

Lunch -
Omelette with barbecue sauce 5pp
Yogurt 1pp

Dinner -
Bolognaise no pasta 15pp

Snacks -
Smarties 5pp

Points 30pp

Will aim to split my mince into two but ill have to see what is like when cooked ;-)

Last edited:
Forget the previous. Totally off plan today xx

Me too :( think a few of us are struggling. Get back on it today, you'll be fine. It's not a race xx

Thank you hun, I've been reading your diary to catch up. I've had a bad week food wise, been a bit stressful. I was ill Wednesday and Thursday even though I still went to class Wednesday. I feel better today I'm just so shattered now. I did my class again tonight. I think I've gained 1 to 2 lb which is fine because I've had a bad week. I don't mind if I deserve it.
I'm going to get Naomis first shoes tomorrow now she is walking this last year has gone so fast.
How you doing? I can see you want to try Cambridge diet? It's supposed to be really good. I couldn't do it though. I need food I'm not good with stuff like that. Good luck with it though if you go for it I am sure you'll do it great xx

Hope your feeling better now, what was wrong? I been a bit run down myself but feeling ok now it's not easy at times juggling everything, are you getting naomi proper shoes or like pre walkers? Hollie doesn't like shoes on, I've lost one of her ore walkers I'm sure she's hid it, we going out tomorrow as its Emily's birthday.

So not going start dieting till Sunday, for the time being I'm going stick with 1000 cals it seems to be my magic number x

Back