D-
Spaghetti on toast 6pp
Chicken 3pp

S-
Caramel wafer 1pp
Carrot cake slice 2pp

Total points - 33pp/35pp

1.5ltr of water

Ah WW do these toffee popcorn bar's its amazing, tastes so naughty and just 2pp. Its whipped nougart (have no idea how to spell it) with bits of whole popcorn in covered in chocolate! xx

I think their 79cals they are so so nice, if you get this months current WW magazine it's got one of the bars in there x

Today

B-
Melon, banana 0pp
Milk and sugar allowance 4pp

S-
Apple 0pp
Nume bar 2pp

L-
Spaghetti meatballs WW 9pp
Cheese 2pp
Yogurt 2pp
Dunkers 3pp

S-
Cereal bars 4pp

D-
Caramel wafer 1pp
Carrot cake slice 2pp

4x cups tea
1.5 litres water

Total points - 29pp

Today

B-
Melon, banana 0pp
Milk and sugar allowance 4pp

S-
Apple 0pp
Nume bar 2pp

L-
Spaghetti meatballs WW 9pp
Cheese 2pp
Yogurt 2pp
Dunkers 3pp

S-
Cereal bars 4pp

D-
Caramel wafer 1pp
Carrot cake slice 2pp

4x cups tea
1.5 litres water

Total points - 29pp

You're doing so well hun! But I don't know how you can manage on just a wafer & carrot cake for dinner...I'd be STARVING lol x

You're doing so well hun! But I don't know how you can manage on just a wafer & carrot cake for dinner...I'd be STARVING lol x

Thank you, I never ever manage so little for tea, I'm starving as soon as I get through the door. Last night though my appetite disappeared, I did actually expect to eat about 9 but my appetite never came back. I wasn't even hungry this morning which isn't me but I had a bowl of fruit and fibre. I'm looking forward to my tea tonight though chicken balti in a bag :) x

Thank you, I never ever manage so little for tea, I'm starving as soon as I get through the door. Last night though my appetite disappeared, I did actually expect to eat about 9 but my appetite never came back. I wasn't even hungry this morning which isn't me but I had a bowl of fruit and fibre. I'm looking forward to my tea tonight though chicken balti in a bag :) x

Mmm tea sounds yum tonight! :)

It sounds like your stomach must be shrinking! Well done hun & keep up the good work :)

My tea was amazing, never had it before and its by far my fave chicken in a bag now, I'm not holding much hope for wi, even though I've stuck to plan, next week is sure to be a gain but all I can do is try xx

You are eating really well so it wouldn't worry too much if you don't lose. It could just be your body adjusting.
Just keep to the plan, keep drinking and it'll fall off eventually

1lb off, pretty gutted especially since I'm out twice next week and there's no way I'll be able to stick to my points but all I can do is try my best x

oasis6918 said:
1lb off, pretty gutted especially since I'm out twice next week and there's no way I'll be able to stick to my points but all I can do is try my best x

1lb off is good, especially as you had that huge loss the other week, think if it in terms of months..

I lost 1lb too but am happy, they all add up :)

Can you use your weeklies for the nights out?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Tez 1lb is still good agree with Hells it all adds up, your weekly's could cover the nights out, I'm going enjoy mine other weekend as its Maisie's party and then wipe them out from Monday, if you do go over your points this week try not to worry as we can't always follow plan 100% of the time but once your night outs are over you can get back into it.

Oh 8lbs in a fortnight is bloody brilliant! xx

1lb off is good, especially as you had that huge loss the other week, think if it in terms of months..

I lost 1lb too but am happy, they all add up :)

Can you use your weeklies for the nights out?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah going to try save my weeklies for Tuesday, Friday should be ok as I'm just drinking not eating, I think if we go to Nando's on Tuesday I might infact be able to use most my dailies on my meal, so having thought it through and planned I might just manage to get away with staying on track. Well done on your loss :) xx

Hey Tez 1lb is still good agree with Hells it all adds up, your weekly's could cover the nights out, I'm going enjoy mine other weekend as its Maisie's party and then wipe them out from Monday, if you do go over your points this week try not to worry as we can't always follow plan 100% of the time but once your night outs are over you can get back into it.

Oh 8lbs in a fortnight is bloody brilliant! xx

Thank you, both of you. Yes to be fair I never go out and this week its twice in 4 days lol but I think if I go over it wouldn't be by much and I hope to save most my weeklies x

Back