Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary

Hey hun, hope you had a fab night with Olly Murs- how was it?

How you doing this week xx

Ah hun it was absolutely amazing, I'm definitely going to see him again, I had a meal out yesterday, I weighed this morning and I'm still the same as when I wi on Saturday so as long as I'm good from now on should be ok although as far as I can work out I was within points anyway. Today I've been good I hope for atleast 1lb on Saturday, got 3 days to shift something x

Thanks hun. Yes 9lb in 3 weeks. I'm aiming for 5lb off over the next two weeks so I'm going to be extra good x

Yeah prob wishful thinking the way I'm going all I've done is eat since 4 oclock, at. I will try my best for the next two weeks x

Ah I haven't been on properly for ages, its such hard work working full time, with two kids, they are so well behaved and sleep all night too, I dread to think what on life would be like if they were awkward! I'm so lucky like that but jeez so hard to get sorted on a night time I really haven't been logging food on here or in mfp but I have been using my WW trackers. Not had the best week went over slightly everyday this week but I'm getting back on track, I think I'm struggling with lack of fresh foods I'm having a lot of processed which I need to snap out off. I'm also wasting lots of points on snacking, instead of having more decent meals which will fill me and stop me snacking. Vicious circle. Hope everyone's well xx

Hi. I've not been around for a while either. I've been reading posts just not writing anything. But just started tracking on mfp again and making a more determined effort to shift my last stone and a half.
It's not easy with little ones. When mine were small I didn't have the time or energy to think about whether food was good or bad never mind how much I was eating. Although to be fair there wasn't the same public knowledge about foods then. Nutrition labels and even content of foods wasn't printed on all packaging. My eldest is 21 next month so it shows how far we've come in that time.
It will get easier, just eat as much fresh stuff as you can, buy as little processed food as possible. Write yourself a menu for one week/fortnight so that you know what you're going to be eating. That way when you can't be bothered or are too tired, it's easier because its already planned. No thinking time or rummaging in the fridge. It's just there.
Or get hubby to take the kids out on Saturday and batch cook and freeze several days meals in one go. Saves a lot of time. Freeze extra portions of leftovers do you've got your own ready meals for those can't be bothered times.
Sorry just realised it was a bit long :)
You'll get there. It's a long windy road just go with the flow.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Cas 1lb on but I'm quite lucky after struggling for two weeks to stay on track. I'm going to be so good this week, really I need 3lb or more off to keep on track x

So yesterday I used 35 daily points and 23 weeklies had a lovely big bar of choc.

Today I'll use all my dailies and any of my weeklies left I'll wipe out and just stick to dailies. Just can't seem to get into the next stone Grrr....I'll get there this week xx

Back