Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary

Doing great, lost 3.5 lb this week got my 5% if I can get 2.5lb off next week I'll get my stone award. How you getting on? xx

Thank you my leader is off for two weeks so I want to get my stone and 10% by time she's back so setting a goal of losing 11lb in 3 weeks... bit far fetched but worth a try xx

I find it a little too expensive to do it all the time it's the meat etc only cos I'm generally skint the week before pay day xx

Been good so far, went way over on Sunday Sunday but don't think it's done damage. 100% from today doing 123 from tomorrow till Saturday looking forward to it xx

If anyone is friends with me on my fitness pal can you pm me so I can give you my username, I've a new phone and because I've installed the app again it's deleted all my friends except 2 xx

1 lb on this week, I've had such a bad week with food. I hope to get a good loss this week too xx

Oh I'm loving it feels like I should contact at work tomorrow and I have another two days off yet xx

Me too I have one great week followed by a bad week I wish I could be somewhere in the middle every week xx

Right I'm going to try and log as well as I can.

Breakfast was -
Melon and Kiwi 0pp

Snack -
Blueberry go ahead bars 4pp

Lunch -
Ham salad and salad cream 5pp
Yogurt 2pp

Snack -
Strawberries 0pp
Weight watchers bar 2pp

Dinner -
Weight watcher tikka 9pp