Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary

Thanks Donna, it was 1lb gain though :) I want it back off this week though I'm trying I didn't do too good over time easter weekend. Good luck for your wi xx

1.5lb off for me today, very happy since I thought I'd gained. Struggled this week but I've bought and planned my food for next week so fingers crossed. I'm out for a meal tonight and at a christening tomorrow so ill enjoy myself this weekend and then 5 days solid do 123 on weight watchers xx

Yes my mum had them it was a nice meal out back home now though. Trying to settle Naomi, would like a nice easy night as busy day tomorrow xx

I've agreed to 3 exercise classes next week. I'm worried now it's going to slow my weight loss xx

I've agreed to 3 exercise classes next week. I'm worried now it's going to slow my weight loss xx

Hey. How's it going? :)

I'm confused - you are worried the classes will slow your losses? Do you mean coz it'll take your net cals down? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Umm I've been reading that some people's weight loss slow when they are doing exercise classes. But I have so much to lose I'm hoping that it just happens to people close to goal. I don't intend on eating my exercise cals back. What exactly you think? I'm going to do Zumba and Spinning so more cardiovascular so I thought this is better than doing classes that bulk or tone xx

Argh I wrote loads but it wouldn't send!!! Ffs.

I basically said - go for it. Unless you are creating massive deficits in your cal intake like 800 cals a day, it should benefit you more than hinder you.

I burn upto about 300 2 or 3 days a week just to get myself fitter.

Just drink plenty of water to stop water retention coz muscles need it to repair themselves after exercise, and you'll be ok.

Then I said something about me wearing Lycra and sweating and that was it :D xx

Argh I wrote loads but it wouldn't send!!! Ffs. I basically said - go for it. Unless you are creating massive deficits in your cal intake like 800 cals a day, it should benefit you more than hinder you. I burn upto about 300 2 or 3 days a week just to get myself fitter. Just drink plenty of water to stop water retention coz muscles need it to repair themselves after exercise, and you'll be ok. Then I said something about me wearing Lycra and sweating and that was it :D xx

Ha ha thanks hun. Yeah ill go for it and make sure I have my two litres a day not including my 4 cups of tea I have each day xx

Back