Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary

Hey Donna, do you have a diary? I don't think I'm following, I thought I was.
I sts at wi yesterday I'm gutted was really good too but did have a meal Saturday but was losing all week then wham suddenly 2lb heavier on wi.
I'm doing Zumba, spinning and pump exercise classes next week so I'm hoping all will be okay. I'm currently 4lb heavier this morning as I had Chinese and wine last night but I needed it. Apart from that all I had yesterday was 2 chicken rolls and a wispa so I'm sticking to my dailies now xx

Today -

Breakfast -
Weetabix 5pp

Lunch -

Ham and cheese wrap 6pp
Crisps 3pp

Dinner -
Ww tikka masala - 9pp

Tea milk 2pp
Sugar 2pp

2 litre water

Total pro points - 27pp

Hey Donna, do you have a diary? I don't think I'm following, I thought I was.
I sts at wi yesterday I'm gutted was really good too but did have a meal Saturday but was losing all week then wham suddenly 2lb heavier on wi.
I'm doing Zumba, spinning and pump exercise classes next week so I'm hoping all will be okay. I'm currently 4lb heavier this morning as I had Chinese and wine last night but I needed it. Apart from that all I had yesterday was 2 chicken rolls and a wispa so I'm sticking to my dailies now xx

my diaries here
http://www.minimins.com/calorie-counting-diaries/309977-donnas-fighting-depression-weight-diary.html

I am also +4 this morning - so must be angelic today and tomorrow (was secretly hoping and praying for 4lbs off this week!)

Sun is shining here today so once washing is done I'm grabbing the kids for a walk to the park x

Tez, its so strange how we gain almost over night, I'm going stick with 28 pps till next sat ands see how I go, going cut back on the carbs and eat more protein where I can I just need a good loss just to get me motivated again.

I really do think the exercise classes will give you a nice boost :) we were so tempted to order takeaway last night xx

Donna-I still feel bloated and I'm definitely heavier, despite losing a pound yesterday- it must be catching!!

Tez initially your body may rebel if its not used to the exercise and stay the same or gain but don't panic and persevere. Your body will get used to the exercise and you will keep losing while you exercise. The health benefits of the exercise far outweigh Ny extra pounds. Besides it takes a long time for us to gain enough muscle to begin to start to weigh heavier than when we were fat. Good luck and enjoy it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you ladies, Zumba was very disappointing. I've got spinning tomorrow, pump Friday and next Tuesday I'm doing power hoop. I really want to do bokwa but can't find a class near me. 2 days now without chocolate. Currently 2lb up from wi but I was very naughty at weekend as I was feeling very fed up xx

Spinning is tonight hun, I'm sure it's going to be hell but will get easier hopefully the more I do it, done about 3 classes of it before about 4 years ago though xx

Well spinning killed me. Started at 6, by 6.05 my backside was sore my lungs were raw and I felt like would pass out. It was awful. I could have cried. But I managed to keep peddling for 45 mins without stopping and I'm going back next week xx

oasis6918 said:
Well spinning killed me. Started at 6, by 6.05 my backside was sore my lungs were raw and I felt like would pass out. It was awful. I could have cried. But I managed to keep peddling for 45 mins without stopping and I'm going back next week xx

Wohoo well done you, spinning is hardcore ( never done it but have watched, lol)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I never thought I'd have time. I go straight from work though which helps and I go with my friend which is great motivation. I'm just desperate to get this weight off and I've been completely motivated this week cutting out chocolate and doing classes. I won't be able to do 3 classes every week, because with hubbys shifts its a long day for my mum to have the kids but most weeks will be at least two classes xx

Well done! No idea haven't joined a gym I'm just doing classes at a gym but not got a membership or anything like that. One of the classes next week is at a different gym xx

Back