Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary

Noah's 3 (will be 4 in August), our Megan is 13 - she winds him up - which doesn't help - we call him Naughty Noah but he is good 90% of the time but ever since the clocks went forward, bedtime has been an issue - he has starting sleeping in our bed since Paul's Dad was dying of cancer, all attempts of getting him in his own bed failed until v recently - literally took me about 3 days of training - but then husband got the ump (with me) and let him back into our bed - I then put him back in his own bed got things back on track only for the clocks to go forward and him refusing to go to bed because its not dark. Tonight I put a dvd on while we were sorting out his room - so he was quite relaxed and after a kiss and cuddle he did go down without any fuss thank goodness

But he is really developing a temper - say no and he will grab the nearest thing and throw it on the floor - I'm just putting him on the naughty step and not giving in - tonight he didn't finish his dinner so no pudding - Paul (who had been fishing all day) was going to give in but one look from me and he knew not to

I have been taking Noah to a park every afternoon to give him a good run around - but i still end up shouting at him as soon as we return home ... sometimes a little voice is saying in my head "oh give it a rest, you are so boring, change the record - shouting isn't working", I rarely had to shout at Meg, she was so easy going, Noah is too he just has twenty times the energy she had at his age

How old are Jack and Naomi?

Hey hun sorry for they delay, I pulled a muscle in my arm couldn't really use my phone or anything. Maybe Noah will get used to chilling out with a dvd, I had issues with Jack wanting to go to bed but then we trialled a tv in his room, we put him to bed and hour and a half now he just falls asleep watching it good as gold. Hope Noah settles in his room soon though. I think Jack is just full of energy, it's hard to keep him entertained. Jack is 3 in June, Naomi is 1 in June xx

So today I did power hoop which I loved the class, couldn't get the hang of the hoop but will give it another go. I've been 100 % this week so far, I'm so pleased so looking for a good loss on Saturday xx

So today I did power hoop which I loved the class, couldn't get the hang of the hoop but will give it another go. I've been 100 % this week so far, I'm so pleased so looking for a good loss on Saturday xx

Me too :) can't wait til Fridays weigh in! We are baaaaack!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah that's the problem, I think Jack is starting to get a little Jealous of Naomi so he's getting in trouble a lot for pushing her out the way with his hands/feet and all she wants to do is play with him. I feel awful for shouting at him all the time. I think he's bored and bit too. Yesterday we took him for a walk around a big lake, had a picnic, went to the park which he enjoyed and today we painted and things. He was so good yesterday but naughty today but all today he has been shattered too which makes it worse. Is Noah usually like that or just lately? How old is he? Luckily Jack is pretty good at bedtime. Why doesn't Noah want to stay in bed? Xx

I think Jack's behaviour is normal- I think they just need a little bit time with out babies around them, I know there's been a few times when maisie actually tried to pick Hollie up just to move her out of her way!

Everyone is doing so well this week- can't wait for wis x

My son is 3.5, He's a horror, his sister is so kind to him and he torments her, think it's just boys!

Aww bless the girls are little beauties but I wonder if the tables will turn? That's what I'm scared of ha ha xx

So today -
Only showing 1lb loss so far, I've been 100 % but the scales have stayed at 15.10 all week since wi til 15.9 this morning, felt good seeing single figures now though. I just thought I'd have a really good loss that's all.

Breakfast -
Ryevita chilli 2pp
Cheese spread chilli 4pp

Snack - Apple

Lunch -
Soup 2pp
Yogurt 1pp
Crisps 5pp

Snack -
Weight watcher bar 2pp

Dinner -
Weight watcher meal chicken 8pp
Cheese 4pp
Chilli thins 1pp

Tea x 4 2pp

31pp total

Aw your food looks really tasty and filling- we still got a few days till Saturday, I'm sure the scales will go down more by then!

I've got 3 girls my eldest is an angel so nice and kind, my middle one is a right little monkey on the go all day and my youngest is very good, so hoping she stays that way! my friend's got 4 children 2 of each and have to admit the girls seem so much easier x

Naomi looks like she could grow into a right little devil, gets this look in her eye when you tell her no. She's currently screaming at hubby for more flapjack lol xx

Haha my daughter is def calmer than my son and better at sitting/playing etc but she's got a right temper on her and has a full on pout/sulk when not getting her own way, but it's still easier to manage as she just stomps off slamming doors and glowering at me, 5 going on 15! My son is constantly climbing/emptying/destroying etc, I've just discovered OH's interdental brushes down the loo!

Hey hun sorry for they delay, I pulled a muscle in my arm couldn't really use my phone or anything. Maybe Noah will get used to chilling out with a dvd, I had issues with Jack wanting to go to bed but then we trialled a tv in his room, we put him to bed and hour and a half now he just falls asleep watching it good as gold. Hope Noah settles in his room soon though. I think Jack is just full of energy, it's hard to keep him entertained. Jack is 3 in June, Naomi is 1 in June xx
Ouch! hows the arm now? We did the whole dvd in bed thing before and it worked for about 3 nights and then he kept getting up and asking us to go and watch the film with him. I really think the sleeping problem is, in part, related to Paul being home - this week Paul is on earlies - so we've all been together all afternoon, he's been in bed asleep by 7 and stayed there for 12 hours, when Paul's on lates I wear him out - but if I don't get him in bed before 7 he fights the sleep so much and at the weekend he fights bedtime as well
Great news sounds fun - good luck for big loss this sat x
Naomi looks like she could grow into a right little devil, gets this look in her eye when you tell her no. She's currently screaming at hubby for more flapjack lol xx
lol! Noah's been doing this for ice lollies - I must have confiscated a lolly out of his hand that he has helped himself to this afternoon at least ten times

Naomi just goes crazy for food in general but she's lost weight now she's up and about on her feet all the time. My arms fine now thanks, seemed to go as quick as it came on luckily.

Naomis still up actually, I'm shattered want my bed xx

So you mean to tell me they don't grow out of it?! Lol xx
Lol :D well dunc is like a mini teen, huffing and stomping and answering back, but it's coz he's found his independence. I definitely think its easier when they are babies. I gotta worry about him out in the world now, on his own dealing with things. I'm dreading his move to secondary school. You just gotta figure out how to handle it now and it seems like you are doing the right thing. I watched a lot of supernanny and she had some great ideas. You also gotta remember that us mums are not perfect and we will make mistakes but as long as you are consistent it will be ok. Jack is probably jealous of naomi so be sure to give him the very important role of big brother who needs to look out for her. If he can feel like he has a little responsibility like a big boy then he may stop pushing her etc but also he won't want to share his toys and that's fine, it won't last forever. You could tell him he can keep 5 of his favourite ones in a special box away from Naomi and then let her play with the remaining ones. I wouldn't want to share my toys either :) It won't make him grow up to be selfish or anything, he's just asserting himself because he's found his voice and he's probably worked out what to do to make you react. It's all perfectly normal I promise you.

3lb off this week!! I'm having a day off ish and am going to do high protein Monday to Friday to try get a loss on Saturday still xx

Back