Tez's Sw diary.........need to be slim again

So today I've had -

2 x slimfast shakes
1 x biscuit
2 x cereal bars
Low cal jelly

Tea was -
Sw chips, beans and nu me low fat sausages. I feel like I've eaten so much. Haven't lost anything yet this week though :( handing scales back to mother til Friday x

Cas3 said:
I think aldi sell the heniz baby food so might have a look in there they do big pks of rusk for 88p, bless Naomi im glad she enjoyed it :) Hollie teething at moment put some calgel on her gums seems to help and I gave some paracetmol last night xx

I think ur doing really well this wk with food I was so naughty over wkend!

I was in Aldi and the Heinz baby food is well cheap! Much cheaper than asda and Morrison's. I'm trying really hard this week, had too much for tea though. Hopefully not done too much damage. Are you still doing sw? x

That's good, I'm just getting fed up no matter what I try I only lose maximum of 2lb just once in a while I wouldn't mind losing 3lb's x

Ha ha me too! I think its just because I think I've done so well but I'm still so far away from target! x

oasis6918 said:
So today I've had -

2 x slimfast shakes
1 x biscuit
2 x cereal bars
Low cal jelly

Tea was -
Sw chips, beans and nu me low fat sausages. I feel like I've eaten so much. Haven't lost anything yet this week though :( handing scales back to mother til Friday x

Tez your tea sounds delicious :) x

It was pretty nice and filling. I put sea salt and cracked black pepper on my chips while they cook, and I always do my beans in the pan so they go thick and mushy :) xx

Todays food -

Breakfast - 261 cals
Sf shake
Cup of tea

Snack -
1 biscuit and pack of vimto chewies

Lunch -
3 x oatcakes with dairylea cheese
Sugarfree jelly

Snacks -
Pepsi max
1 biscuit
Cup of tea
Half bag mini cheddars

Tea -
Strawberries sf shake
100ml semi skimmed milk

Cals - 1084 plus couple mouthful's of pasta x

Also a calippo lime lolly 90 cals x

Last edited:
I don't have a good feeling about wi Friday but we'll see!

Breakfast -
Bran flakes
Cup of tea
Glass NAS juice

Lunch -
Chilli sw style
No rice

Dinner -
Crosse and Blackwell pasta n sauce half
Muller toffee

Snacks -
2 cups tea
Apple
Special k moments
Quavers
Cheese 25g

5 glasses water

Feel like all I've done today is eat and eat rubbish but I'm under cal goal on mfp so I can't have done that bad.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed, you'll be okay, dieting is so hard. But I have so much to lose I don't have a choice but to keep goin, however I haven't yet had a single week where I'm 100% and I can tell you I'm looking forward to my spaghetti bolognaise Friday with lots of cheese and garlic bread after wi (I say lots but my stomach has shrunk last few weeks) x

Yeah I'm finding it easier to get full, however I'm sure when I allow myself a massive plate of spaghetti tomorrow I'll find room .and not have to put it back in the pan for seconds :) I'm so hungry now though just had 4 vimto chews......can't wait til Naomi falls asleep. Were watching the hunger games.....for the second time in two nights, it's a bloody long ass film, 2 n half hours but 20 mins from the end the thing cut off so had to get another copy. But I'm not going to be staying up past midnight when Naomi is down. Hubby can tell me what happens xx

So today I want to try and just eat light foods....

Breakfast -
Bran flakes
Cup of tea

Lunch -
3 slices pork loin
Banana slimfast shake
Packet Smokey bacon wheat crunchies.

Dinner -
Tuna pasta bake (minute portion lol)

Snacks -
Mini dairy milk 80 cals

Last edited:
Thanks, I think I should lose this week just not sure how much! I'm going to make my dinner about 4 and just have a small portion. Or have a sf shake and just a few mouthful's of pasta bake x

Cas3 said:
Did you get to see the end of ur film? yeah food does look light im trying to do the same! good luck wiv wi I know ur do well!

Scales aren't being to friendly at the minute, let's hope there just fooling me to teach me a lesson for sneaking a peak.
I was falling asleep cos the flipping remote jammed so we had to watch the film from the start again, after an hour I said forget it I'm goin to sleep, so went to my mum's and watched the end on the computer earlier. It's a good film but I was a bit disappointed with the ending after all the hassle to get to watch the film in the first place . How's your day going? x

Back