Tez's Sw diary.........need to be slim again

oasis6918

Gold Member
A bit of background briefly -
I'm 26, have two gorgeous babies my youngest being 6 weeks old. I have a great supportive hubby. I have about 6 st to lose. Since having my 2nd baby 6 weeks ago I have lost 23.5lbs which 16lb's of that was in my first week post baby so the weight loss has been slow since then especially as I have to much to lose!
I have been calorie counting but I really need a plan to follow.
I wi on a Friday usually but I'm going to start sw classes on a Thursday night at 6.30pm. I'm back on sw today as I gave myself a kick up the bum yesterday. I've done sw before and lost over a st so I'm back again.

Current weight -17st 3lb's
Goal - 11st
Mini target - 15st 13lb's
Christmas target - 15st 3lb's

Wish me luck! xx

Thanks, I probably have one in every section I've been about a lot! But sw I'm here to stay for a few weeks at least. I'm feeling much more positive now I have a structured plan. Although typical I start something where I can eat more and I'm not very hungry x

Todays food so far

Breakfast - 1.5 syns
Strawberries SS
WW yogurt
2 cups tea 1/2 sugar

Lunch - syns 2.5 syns
Salad American style
Mackerel in chilli dressing
NAS jelly
Pepsi max
Half grapefruit SS

Dinner - 2.5 syns
Salad with salad cream
Jacket potato & beans
Smoked cod fresh fish

Hea - milk semi skimmed
Heb - 2 x alpen bar

Snacks - 13.5
Cup of tea 0.5 syn
Bernard Matthews turkey slices
Bounty - I could swear these were 139cals but I messed up.

Syns - 20.5syns.
Cals - 1723 total
Will only have 9.5 syns or less tomorrow instead of 15. Been a good day except my mishap with the bounty. I should have checked before chewing!

Last edited:
Day 2 Tuesday
Mixed my meals around a bit today. RED DAY

Breakfast - 0.5 syns
WW bread and cheese spread heA &heB
Cup of tea
Strawberries SS
Grapefruit SS

Lunch - 0.5 Syn
Turkey breast slices x 2
WW yogurt
Half grapefruit SS
Jelly NAS

Tea - 2 syns
Pork loin chops x 1
Nu me sausages x 2
Bacon fat removed
Beans HeB

HeA semi skimmed milk for tea's.

Snacks - 1 syn
Strawberries
Pepsi max
Mini peperami
Cup of tea

Syns - 4.5
Cals -1089

Day 3 Wednesday
I know what I want for lunch but I'm too shattered to go to the shops so I'm not sure yet.

Breakfast - 0.5
Grapefruit SS
Strawberries SS
Cup of tea

Lunch - 2 syn
2 x WW bread hex b
2 x sausage
1 x bacon
BBQ sauce
Apple

Dinner - 6 syns
Pork stir fry with szechuan tomato sauce and rice
Cucumber

Snacks - 3 syns
Cadbury light mousse
Muller yogurt
Lean ham
Asda flavoured water sparkling
Sugar free jelly

HexA - Milk semi skimmed

Total syns - 11.5 syns
Total cals - 1523 cals and I was Full

Last edited:
Sparkle1978 said:
Hey Oasis :)
Is this your new diary? I've been looking for you and will try to find Cas. Pregnancy without the pounds section seems to have gone very quiet!
Hope all is good with you? Good luck with slimming world x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Yes I thought that too about pregnancy without the lb's. Cas is around somewhere if you go on her profile her diary is 'my diary xxx'
Yes I'm doing fine, tried cal counting but I was just to hungry, it's hard to restrict calories when I'm awake so early in the morning. So back to sw, I was 238.5 lb's 2 Fridays ago for my official wi. But on Monday when I wi unofficially to start sw I was 242lb's. So we'll see how these few days go, I'm so much happier. How you getting on? Are you doing sw? x

Todays foods -
Got up at half 5 with baby, I'm knackered, but she went back to sleep before her bottle was ready....so sat here just waiting. I know she'll wake up as soon as I start to drift off again. She slept 6 hours straight so I can't complain too much.

Red day

Breakfast -
Half grapefruit
Two WW toast (heb)
Dairylea

Lunch - 3 syns
Tuna salad and salad cream
Half grapefruit
Muller yogurt

Dinner - 2 syns
Omelette
2 sausages

Snacks -
Cadbury light mousse

Not finished yet

Hi! Am a new stalker to your diary! And am going to keep checking back for food ideas too! x

Kimberleyski said:
Hi! Am a new stalker to your diary! And am going to keep checking back for food ideas too! x

Hey. I'm trying to get more creative with my meals so hopefully you'll get some good ideas, I get bored of eating the same things x

Thank you!
Change of plan slightly, today I've had -

Red day

Breakfast - 1 syn
Half grapefruit
Two WW toast (heb)
Dairylea
Tea x 2

Lunch - 3 syns
Tuna salad and salad cream
Muller yogurt

Dinner - 2.5 syns
Chicken, mixed veg and gravy

Snacks - 9 syns
Cadbury light mousse
Skinny cow brownie
2 slices lean ham
Pepsi max
Flavoured water
Cup of tea x 2

Heb 2 x alpen bars

Syns - 15.5 (I had 3.5 left from yesterday)
Cals - 1366

I need to lay off the cups of tea I think lol.

Well 2lb loss for me today! Taking me to 25lb's. Now into the 16st's! JUST! I'd a bit gutted as haven't weighed for 2 weeks but I'm moving on. I'm going to use my syns weekly this week because I have a fancy dress party tonight - I'm just going as a cat, best I can do under the circumstances. Then I have a baby shower on Sunday.
I'm not sure what to have for my drink yet but I'll just be having 2 glasses.
Also I'm having a jar curry sauce for my tea, but I'm going to split my half into 2 and freeze half for next week to cut down the syns. I think I'll have a crunchie for my weight loss treat.
I'm determined to stick to plan 100% this week.

This weeks goal -
Less cups of tea.
Tea without my little bit of sugar
Drink more water x

Last edited:
Yeah but if you weigh you might see an even bigger loss next week if it's effected you this week :) x

Back