Tez's Sw diary.........need to be slim again

I'm flipping starving today, I've eaten loads, all on plan but I can't satisfy my hunger I'm a currently making the pasta for tea so that I can have some now I'm so hungry.......I'm just going to have to eat when I'm hungry as long as I stick to plan I should be okay, I hope. I'm dreading this next week x

Today is Green.......

B - 0.5
Melon, pineapple and grapefruit
Cup of tea

Lunch - 16.5 oops
Dolmio vita pot bolognaise
Mr Kipling raspberry ripple slices x 2

Dinner -
Sw chips, beans, toast heb, cheese he a2

Snacks -
Pepsi max
2 glasses water

Syns - 17
Left for all week - 62

Tomorrow I'm prob not going to stick to plan due to money and the ability to buy certain foods for the buffet but I'll still right everything down and try not to go over board x

Well haven't had my tea yet, haven't stuck to plan 100% today it's been too hectic, although I've just had a couple sweets that I shouldn't of had, BUT I have realised that doing sw is a long term plan and I do see it as a way of eating rather than a 'diet' as such, if I'm being honest it's not something I could do everyday for the rest of my life but I think the key to keeping the weight off (when I get there) is to be able to have the odd day off plan for occasions etc like this weekend and be able to get back on plan 10% straight away the next day. That way I'm not missing out and I'm not using it as an excuse to stay off plan for a few more days.......x

It'll be a shame cutting into this :)

ForumRunner_20120818_181052.jpg

I've still got the 3 dresses lol think I'm going for the black one with the red bits in the skirt bit but I'll see what I'm like in morning, I might get in a mood and change my mind. I'll take lots of pics, I've got my camera ready and bought new batteries x

Thank you, I've eaten a whole box of fabulous fingers - I just don't even know what came over me. It's been a hectic day and I've suffered with a migraine - it never developed into a full blown migraine thankfully. My heads still splitting though :( that was before on finger binge x

Right, back on track for the last 3 days, have 3lb to lose for a sts so not banking on it in so little time.

Green today again

Breakfast - 0.5
Weetabix heA+heB
Cup of tea

Lunch -
Pasta n sauce tomato
Brown roll heB
Apple

Dinner -
Sw chips
Beans SS
Cheese he A
Coleslaw

Snacks - Skinny cow icecream

Syns - 12

Water - 5

Last edited:
Well I was thinking, when I first started sw It was a Monday and I was 3lb up from my prev wi, but on the Friday I was 3 down plus another 2 so I'm hoping for the same luck.....prob won't happen again. Naomi had her injections this morning. I felt so bad for her, all she's done since is sleep bless her. she slept 12.10-7 last night, she's excellent with her sleeping. I very rarely get less that 7 hours a night from her now x

I cant complain either about night time sometimes hollie wakes for a feed but if she does she only takes a couple ozs and goes bk off, but I really dont mind. Poor Naomi those injections are horrible hope she's feeling ok. Hollie's bcg still quite puffy. The community nurse turned up on my dr eariler unexpected I thought they were checking up on me but she put card through my dr, I called her back and they want to refer maisie to nursery after having her 2 yr check, not sure if I want Maisie to start nursery early.

Sounds like we've all fallen of track this wk, lets hope we get these extra pounds off by friday, im going make myself wi even if I do gain xx

Sparkle1978 said:
Hello :)
Hope the christening went well and you all had a really lovely time.
I'm looking at a gain this week too. Just can't get in the right frame of mind. Scales were up 3.5lbs this morning.
Fingers crossed we can pull it back as much as possible by Friday!
Your food looks great today! Good luck for the rest of the week :) x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hiya, yeah it went well. We had a good day anyway, looks like were all in the same bout. Today I'm choosing foods that will fill me up to try help me stay on track. good luck for wi Friday x

Cas3 said:
I cant complain either about night time sometimes hollie wakes for a feed but if she does she only takes a couple ozs and goes bk off, but I really dont mind. Poor Naomi those injections are horrible hope she's feeling ok. Hollie's bcg still quite puffy. The community nurse turned up on my dr eariler unexpected I thought they were checking up on me but she put card through my dr, I called her back and they want to refer maisie to nursery after having her 2 yr check, not sure if I want Maisie to start nursery early.

Sounds like we've all fallen of track this wk, lets hope we get these extra pounds off by friday, im going make myself wi even if I do gain xx

Why would she get refered to nursery early? I don't know anything about these things. I think whatever happens on Friday we just draw a line under and try and pull out all the stops next week x

Im 50 50 about nursery, think id rather wait to next september when's she's 3 and half. I think they refered her cos of hearing she had a test 2 wks ago and cudnt get a clear reading on her left ear so she got be re tested incase its glue ear so might be to do with that, not really sure got go clinc on thursday.

Im not going worry if I gain, like you said draw a line and start fresh xx

No, you'd think they'd have given you a bit more info!

Were just deciding what to do with Jack, we know only 2 people with young kids, both of which are a couple years older than Jack and he loves playing with them but we hardly ever see them, just maybe once every few months. I feel so bad for him because he's not getting any interaction.
Were looking at sure start but it's £12 a week for two sessions which is a bit steep while I'm on maternity, although its looking like I'm going to need to get my car back on the road so I could just take him to soft play a couple of times a week x

Todays ee

Breakfast - 0.5 syns
Couple bites of apple
Muller yogurt
Cup of tea

Lunch - 2 syn
Bread roll heB
Cheese x 2 heA
BBQ sauce

Dinner - 2.5 syns
Chicken heB, veg, sw roasties, and gravy.

Snacks -

Syns so far - 5

Last edited:
Back