Tez's Sw diary.........need to be slim again

Today was rubbish, food wise. On a better not I've signed Jack up to a toddler group which hopefully he'll enjoy socializing!

Breakfast - 0.5
Bran flakes heb and a
Cup of tea
2 cereal bars heb

Lunch - 13 syn
Ham sandwich on white with cheese triangle instead butter
Quavers
Cup of tea

Tea - 0.5syn
Cheese n ham omelette
Muller

Snacks - 9 :(
Muller
Titan bar

Only 3 glasses water

Yeah I think I'll keep him at this place until I go back to work, then I'll let him go to sure start when I'm back at work cos my mum won't be able to get him to toddler group.
I'm doing green today so I can have beans which will keep me fuller too.

Breakfast - 0.5
Bran flakes heb and a for some milk
Cup of tea
Glass juice

Lunch - 0.5
Beans on toast heb 2 for beans
Whole grapefruit
Cup of tea
Glass juice

Dinner -
Chinese savory rice bachelors half a pack
Beans SS half a tim

Snacks - 12syns
Fruit and nut icecream

Syns - 13 syns, better leave it there I think :) my icecream was definitely worth it though x

Water - 5

Last edited:
Awww toddler group :)

U mean where u stay with him or leave him xx

Start:: 217lb current:: 214.5lb...Goal:: 154lb 60.5lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19.5lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11.5 to go. 40lb by xmas 39.5 to go. 61lb by mid march 60.5 to go

Oh no we stay with him, its at this soft play place we go to its from 9.30-11, for £2 a session includes 1.5 hours soft play, toast and juice, puppets, paints etc. I just feel bad for him because we don't have any friends/family that we see often with kids. He loves other kids too, he always asks for my workmates kids - which he only see's a handful of times a year. It just makes me feel awful.
So he'll be at this toddler group on a Monday then were just going to take him to softplay normal on a Wednesday or something so he'll get to go twice a week x

Sounds really good n loads of fun and great place for him to burn off excess energy

Start:: 217lb current:: 214.5lb...Goal:: 154lb 60.5lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19.5lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11.5 to go. 40lb by xmas 39.5 to go. 61lb by mid march 60.5 to go

Thats boys.for ya lol i have nooooo idea how i will cope when tjs toddler...omg...3 of them runnim bout drivin me crazy lol

This is so hard to keep up with being on track when there's so much going on around me. I can't believe how expensive stuff is is well, I can't afford a lot of sw friendly foods, usually its cheap enough but I'm so skint. I'm doing extra easy next week I think x

Cas3 said:
The toddler groups sounds great for jack, my local soft play is about fiver no snack included really need to do something with Maisie just to burn off all the excess energy!

Sw food does seem to cost alot more, Im going try cutting down on the cost I find it easier to do it online so you know how much ur spending and its easier with the kids x

Have you ever ordered from Joe's sausages? The meat is sw friendly (it has the certification) and you can order online.
The toddler group is in the next town over but just a 10 min drive, they were all expensive in our local area too it was rubbish. I think next pay day......in 3 weeks lol I'm going to bulk buy the meat that way I only have to worry bout fruit and veg etc during the weeks which is where the rest of the cost comes from. Also if you've got a farmfoods near you its really good and cheap for meats x

Well I'm really struggling at the minute, not dieting itself, whatever happens I'm determined and 100% focused in getting this weight off. But I went out today to do a weeks shop, I'm over halfway through my budget for the week and I have loads more to get. I'm very aware that if I'd just gone to iceland and got 7 frozen food meals ie chicken chargrills, a couple pie's, frozen mince and a couple of bags oven chips, some beans etc and cal counted I'd have spent a lot less! I think next week will be my last week on sw for a while although where possible I'm goin to follow certain sw rules ie only having things once a day that would have been used in he A's and he B's where possible. Only cooking with frylight (which I do anyway even when not dieting) choosing speed fruits over normal where possible, eating a lot of beans and eggs for fibre and protein to keep me fuller for longer. I think I'm going to use up some of my slimfast shakes for breakfasts too.
Hope everyone is doing well, sorry to winge on :) x

Your not winging its hard finding the extra money to spend on food and it doesnt help with the cost of food keep rising! ive spent loads on food this wk I didnt do a big shop last wk so I been constantly going to the shops and I always spend more that way, oh and I ended up buying 2 lots of formula as we had an accident with one of them, oh left it out and Maisie got hold of it!

I think your doing great so focused and determined, even the money situation ur still going strong just can't wait to see you in that blk dress at Christmas.

Good luck for wi x

Todays food -

Breakfast - 0.5 syn
Bran flakescup of tea

Lunch - 0.5 syn
Pork loin slices
Small banana
Cup of tea

Snack - 6 syn
Muller
3 x oat cakes with dairylea

Tea - 3.5
Ocean pie WW

Syns - 10.5

Water - 3 glasses

I'm really really hoping for a loss tomorrow :)

Thanks, I was thinking about my dress for the Christmas party this morning! and the thought occurred to me.........what if I'm not even invited? Lol as I'll still be on maternity leave they might not pay for me. Oh well. I'll wait to hear what the office manager says. I'm hoping I'll have another 2st off by then and 3st off by time I go back to work but I'll need a couple of weeks with bigger losses that 2lb and of course I might not lose everyweek but I'd like to turn up looking so much slimmer! x

So far -

My losses -

Week 1 after pregnancy - 16lb's down
Week 2 calorie counting - 3lb's down
Week 3 slim fast plan - 2lb's down
Week 4 JUDDD - 0.5 lb's down
Week 5 calorie cycling - 2lb down
Week 6 CC/Slimfast - didn't wi.
Week 7 CC/SW - 2lb off
Week 8 SW - 1lb off
Week 9 SW - 2lb off
Week 10 SW -(tomorrow)