TGI Friday help please

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by sunnies, 26 October 2009 Social URL.

1. sunnies

sunnies Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(6.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey all
    Just wondered if anyone knows the syn values of TGI Fridays please?
    My housemate and fellow SWer are going tonight and we would like the values before we go.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I'd look at the menu online and see what you fancy. Not sure if you'll get syn values but you'll be able to have a rough idea of what you can eat low syn wise.

4. leannemarie28

leannemarie28 That mars bar aint love..

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    0st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    13st4lb(93.94%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I know it sounds terrible but i think you shouldnt worry about it!! when i go for a meal i go because i eat what i wouldnt normally! When i was on weightwatchers i tried desperado to find out calories to get point value etc and couldnt find it! If though for example i were going tonight and my weigh in is tomoz i would as i am green days opt for a vegetable fajhita?! theyre yummy! If it were saturday i would eat like a king :)

Enjoy your meal..mmmmmm BBQ ribs jack daniels sauce.......

5. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    naughty naughty advice LeanneMarie, hehe! :p

TGI's do salads and steaks, ask for them to be served with salad on the side, no dressing with jacket not chips and grilled not fried with no oil. They should do it for you and you should be ok. xx

6. sunnies

sunnies Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(6.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Me again!
    We didn't go to TGI's in the end last week but are going today for lunch! Could someone help me out with working out some menu syns please? What would chicken fajitas be please? If I could be restrained and only have one wrap. Or BBQ chicken salad, or the chicken liguinie. Or anyother suggestions please?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.