TGI Friday help please

sunnies

Hey all
Just wondered if anyone knows the syn values of TGI Fridays please?
My housemate and fellow SWer are going tonight and we would like the values before we go.

I'd look at the menu online and see what you fancy. Not sure if you'll get syn values but you'll be able to have a rough idea of what you can eat low syn wise.

I know it sounds terrible but i think you shouldnt worry about it!! when i go for a meal i go because i eat what i wouldnt normally! When i was on weightwatchers i tried desperado to find out calories to get point value etc and couldnt find it! If though for example i were going tonight and my weigh in is tomoz i would as i am green days opt for a vegetable fajhita?! theyre yummy! If it were saturday i would eat like a king :)

Enjoy your meal..mmmmmm BBQ ribs jack daniels sauce.......

naughty naughty advice LeanneMarie, hehe! :p

TGI's do salads and steaks, ask for them to be served with salad on the side, no dressing with jacket not chips and grilled not fried with no oil. They should do it for you and you should be ok. xx

Me again!
We didn't go to TGI's in the end last week but are going today for lunch! Could someone help me out with working out some menu syns please? What would chicken fajitas be please? If I could be restrained and only have one wrap. Or BBQ chicken salad, or the chicken liguinie. Or anyother suggestions please?

Back